+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refuges in my own country

Feb 11, 2024
I'm orphanages due political instability in my country south Sudan. I when to study in Canada to bring change in my country. I believe when I get good education there it will be important to me and my people living with me. Is it possible to get student visa for orphanages if so then I request your office to get me opportunity to study there for the chances in my country. My goal is to bring peace into south Sudan which got lost after independence through this years. I thought that get independence will change everything in my country but per now is come with instability, insecurity and many challenges people experience leading to death of many youths which are the generation for tomorrow therefore I ask request in the name of peace to get students visa through your country to complete my studies which I begun poorly in my country.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I'm orphanages due political instability in my country south Sudan. I when to study in Canada to bring change in my country. I believe when I get good education there it will be important to me and my people living with me. Is it possible to get student visa for orphanages if so then I request your office to get me opportunity to study there for the chances in my country. My goal is to bring peace into south Sudan which got lost after independence through this years. I thought that get independence will change everything in my country but per now is come with instability, insecurity and many challenges people experience leading to death of many youths which are the generation for tomorrow therefore I ask request in the name of peace to get students visa through your country to complete my studies which I begun poorly in my country.
It's not as easy as you think. Start here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/eligibility.html