+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugees in Turkey Lebanon Kenya

Zues_god

Oct 23, 2018
Hi to every refugee outside Canada who has applied for PSR Program through SAH or Group of Five.
I have a question, how many times in a year visa officers conduct interviews for determining eligibility of a refugee?
what patterns of their schedule have you witnessed through people or relatives who have been interviewed before?

Please share your experiences. That will be of great utility for people going through stress of long wait.

Last edited:

PSAHR

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Any refugee in this forum?
Hello,
Thanks for creating this. I am not UNHCR recognized refugee but am sponsered under SAH scheme. My case is in process since July 13, 2018 and my visa office is Ankara, Turkey. Our sponsor filed application in April 2018. Not sure how long we further need to wait to have an interveiw call. I hope others who have been through the process can add further detail of their successful journey.
All the very best who are on the similar boat,
PSAHR

Jordan Khan

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Hi to every refugee outside Canada who has applied for PSR Program through SAH or Group of Five.
I have a question, how many times in a year visa officers conduct interviews for determining eligibility of a refugee?
what patterns of their schedule have you witnessed through people or relatives who have been interviewed before?

Please share your experiences. That will be of great utility for people going through stress of long wait.
Hi
How long have you been waiting ?

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hello,
Thanks for creating this. I am not UNHCR recognized refugee but am sponsered under SAH scheme. My case is in process since July 13, 2018 and my visa office is Ankara, Turkey. Our sponsor filed application in April 2018. Not sure how long we further need to wait to have an interveiw call. I hope others who have been through the process can add further detail of their successful journey.
All the very best who are on the similar boat,
PSAHR
What date they started processing your application? You should be able to see that online or you should've received an email.

PSAHR

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
What date they started processing your application? You should be able to see that online or you should've received an email.
Hello,
July 13, 2018 is the date when my application status went in processing.