Turkey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am a Kurdish Syrian refugee in Turkey and I have a protection card from United Nations since the 2017. Please I am suffering with my husband here from rscsim and inequality and heater and unger and threating to be beaten by some neighbours and people in streets and even threats in betting and killing because we are a Kurdish Syrian refugee so more than once I changed my residence and we suffer from bad treatment by some employees in hospital's and clinics pharmacies stores and restaurants and shops markets....etc because we are a Kurdish and we suffer from poverty and misery and hunger because the bosses they refuse to give us a job opportunities because we are a Kurdish. And we are suffering from some diseases such as my husband may be loose his eyesight if not treated as soon as possible and we have not the price of the treatment and he has medical report from government hospital in Turkey. Please I know that explaining except the GAD is based upon the above I beg you to help me and my husband to resstelt to your country that we love. Please help us to live a life a way from racism and heater and unger and threating and inequality and betting and killing and bad treatment and bad psychological situation and now we can not return to Syria because we are a Kurdish and all warring parties persecute my husband because his a Kurdish ethnicity
A

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am a Kurdish Syrian refugee in Turkey and I have a protection card from United Nations since the 2017. Please I am suffering with my husband here from rscsim and inequality and heater and unger and threating to be beaten by some neighbours and people in streets and even threats in betting and killing because we are a Kurdish Syrian refugee so more than once I changed my residence and we suffer from bad treatment by some employees in hospital's and clinics pharmacies stores and restaurants and shops markets....etc because we are a Kurdish and we suffer from poverty and misery and hunger because the bosses they refuse to give us a job opportunities because we are a Kurdish. And we are suffering from some diseases such as my husband may be loose his eyesight if not treated as soon as possible and we have not the price of the treatment and he has medical report from government hospital in Turkey. Please I know that explaining except the GAD is based upon the above I beg you to help me and my husband to resstelt to your country that we love. Please help us to live a life a way from racism and heater and unger and threating and inequality and betting and killing and bad treatment and bad psychological situation and now we can not return to Syria because we are a Kurdish and all warring parties persecute my husband because his a Kurdish ethnicity
A
Do you have friends or family in Canada? Having someone in Canada who could sponsor you will be the easiest way to come to Canada. Do you qualify for any of the economic immigration programs? What is your education and work history? Your spouse?