+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel documents problem

Abbi2021

Jul 10, 2019
my friend is going to apply refugee travel documents. He have his PR since 2018 he want to travel Saudi Arabia and Bahrain any chances if he get the visit visa.

Second his question what will be his nationality or birth place will be mention on refugee travel documents please advice. Thanks..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
my friend is going to apply refugee travel documents. He have his PR since 2018 he want to travel Saudi Arabia and Bahrain any chances if he get the visit visa.

Second his question what will be his nationality or birth place will be mention on refugee travel documents please advice. Thanks..
To the best of my knowledge Saudi Arabia will not issue a visa to someone holding a refugee travel document. I don't think he can travel there.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019

First Option
Yes, he can apply for Umrah Visa since he has a PR
you can only apply from an approved travel agency in Canada. here is the list
https://eservices.haj.gov.sa/eservices3/pages/TravelAgency/ea.xhtml?dswid=6792

Second Option
also, he may apply for family visit visa if he has first degree relatives like; parents, wife and kids.
https://www.mofa.gov.sa/sites/mofaen/EServ/ServiceCatalog/Pages/serviceDetails.aspx?svc=64

Good luck!

Reactions: Sphinx13

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
To the best of my knowledge Saudi Arabia will not issue a visa to someone holding a refugee travel document. I don't think he can travel there.
I'm sorry but your information is wrong.
as long you have a PR you can apply for Saudi visa

Reactions: Sphinx13

Abbi2021

Jul 10, 2019
I have called for Saudi and Bahrain embassy in USA I spoke to visa consulate he said with RTD plus PR I cannot travel to both countries. I should have passport reather refugee travel document sir your information is wrong now.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I have called for Saudi and Bahrain embassy in USA I spoke to visa consulate he said with RTD plus PR I cannot travel to both countries. I should have passport reather refugee travel document sir your information is wrong now.
Okay just FYI I travelled to Saudi with RTD 2 month ago but they processed my application in Canada, not the USA

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
I have a friend who travelled on a family visit visa to Saudi Arabia using his RTD. Try calling the Saudi embassy in Ottawa, I believe the visa section is still up and running. I heard that you need a PR to get an Umrah visa, not sure about this though.

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Okay just FYI I travelled to Saudi with RTD 2 month ago but they processed my application in Canada, not the USA
Would you please elaborate as i have an RTD and PR as well and wants to travel to Saudi would i be able to get visa?If yes do you know any travel agency which can help me out though.Thanks in advance