+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document

coli

Jan 21, 2020
Hi all,
I applied for a refugee travel document in July 2022. I have not received til now.
When I contacted IRCC using webform on December 2022 they replied after three days and saying.

“We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.”

I still not received the travel document as we speak.

Has anyone who has received this kind of reply and was able to get it please share your thoughts and experience.

Thanks.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,
I applied for a refugee travel document in July 2022. I have not received til now.
When I contacted IRCC using webform on December 2022 they replied after three days and saying.

“We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.”

I still not received the travel document as we speak.

Has anyone who has received this kind of reply and was able to get it please share your thoughts and experience.

Thanks.
If you have supporting evidence requiring you to travel on a certain date or have proof of need to travel because of things like end of life then I would suggest including that in your application. Without supporting documents it seems to be a bit random when it comes to approval times.

Sunny.mjd

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
I was a protected person and am now on PR. I do not have my original passport. Do I need to apply for travel document and travel on it?
Also my husband's refugee case was refused but we got married and he is on PR now. Can he apply for a Travel document as well or does he need to renew his passport and travel on it?

coli

Jan 21, 2020
If you have supporting evidence requiring you to travel on a certain date or have proof of need to travel because of things like end of life then I would suggest including that in your application. Without supporting documents it seems to be a bit random when it comes to approval times.
Thank you Canuck78 for you reply. I will work on that