+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document Transit in Brussels

safiullahliaqat

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I will be flying to Africa with SN Brussels. I already have visa for Africa in my Travel Document. I have around 3 hours transit in Brussels. Do i need any visa for Brussels for my 3 hours transit? or there's no need.

I will appreciate if someone has any experience flying with SN Brussels Airline.

Thank you

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
safiullahliaqat said:
Dear All,

I will be flying to Africa with SN Brussels. I already have visa for Africa in my Travel Document. I have around 3 hours transit in Brussels. Do i need any visa for Brussels for my 3 hours transit? or there's no need.

I will appreciate if someone has any experience flying with SN Brussels Airline.

Thank you
You will most likely need Schengen transit visa. Check more closely with Belgium embassy about this issue.

safiullahliaqat

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the information. I just contacted the airline ... they said if u dont stay more than 24 hours u do not need transit visa or if your next destination is Schengen country then yes.

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
safiullahliaqat said:
thanks for the information. I just contacted the airline ... they said if u dont stay more than 24 hours u do not need transit visa or if your next destination is Schengen country then yes.
the airline agents are not well informed with laws and rules of the country. Better check with the the Belgium embassy. Again, Check more closely with Belgium embassy.