+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUGEE TRAVEL DOCUMENT EXPIRES

johndicenzo5

Jan 29, 2020
Hello People,
am new to this forum,
am a refugee claimant. i live in Montreal.

My refugee claimant document has expired, am presently in Toronto for a visit, am thinking if i can walk into the immigration office in Toronto to request for a renewal.

Will this have any negative effect because i reside in Montreal.

Please advice
NOTE: I MADE A MISTAKE WITH THE HEADLINE, ITS REFUGEE CLAIMANT DOCUMENT NOT REFUGEE TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2020
My name is Ahmed Khaled Mohamed
A Palestinian refugee who fled from Syria with my family to Lebanon since 2012 due to the war in Syria I could not pursue my studies and obtain a high school diploma and we lost everything in our house and my father worked
We have been residing in Lebanon since 2012 on terms that do not achieve a decent life for us and do not meet our minimum rights to medicine, education and work
And UNRWA, which is supposed to provide us with protection and relief, completely abandoned us as refugees from Syria and due to the labor law in Lebanon, I lost my job, which gives me $ 300 per month, my father entered the hospital due to a heart attack, and barely UNRWA provided 20% of the cost of the operation and we live in His rent is $ 300 per month, and we barely enter our home $ 400 per month. This is in addition to the temporary residence provided to us by the Lebanese state, which does not exceed 6 months, and it is a tourist stay and is not a refugee. In the event we are subject to deportation, UNRWA does not guarantee us the right to protection and If we are deported, we will inevitably face death either through forced recruitment and sending Innocent or by arrest in the case of refusal recruitment
We apply for you to help us as refugees, we are stranded and become trapped in Lebanon because of travel documents that we cannot travel through and we hope that you will help us to start a human life for us through which we can work with respect and establish human life and that we obtain the right to die in humanity without fear of death On the doors of hospitals or under bombing and in prisons
Please accept the best regards

Jan 29, 2020
Please help me, we are a Palestinian family who migrated from Syria to Lebanon because of the war in Syria and now we live in Lebanon, but the conditions in Lebanon are very bad and we live under the poverty line, please help us.0096178838420

Sep 27, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am a Syrian refugee in Turkey since2013. And I am suffering so much from racism and alot of another thing's here. Please I want to resettlement me and my wife to CANADA that we like. Please help us