+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee portal

Josemyrne

Jan 23, 2023
Hi everyone,
I arrived in Canada on November 3rd and ask for refugee at a port of entry, they took my biometrics and my passport told me to finish my application using the portal. I already did my medical and sent my application using the portal on January 3rd, my lawyer said I should received a confirmation of submission, but since then I haven’t received nothing, email or else.
if someone has used the portal for refugee can you please tell me how long it takes to received a confirmation of submission by email and also to receive your AOC or brown paper?
Thank you

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,
I arrived in Canada on November 3rd and ask for refugee at a port of entry, they took my biometrics and my passport told me to finish my application using the portal. I already did my medical and sent my application using the portal on January 3rd, my lawyer said I should received a confirmation of submission, but since then I haven’t received nothing, email or else.
if someone has used the portal for refugee can you please tell me how long it takes to received a confirmation of submission by email and also to receive your AOC or brown paper?
Thank you
i dont know which province you are applying from but submission online to brown paper for me took less than 1month.

Josemyrne

Jan 23, 2023
i dont know which province you are applying from but submission online to brown paper for me took less than 1month.
I am in Ontario (Niagara Falls), they haven’t sent anything nor an email acknowledging or confirming it has been submitted. After you sent yours online how long it took them to send you an email confirming your submission?

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
I am in Ontario (Niagara Falls), they haven’t sent anything nor an email acknowledging or confirming it has been submitted. After you sent yours online how long it took them to send you an email confirming your submission?
submitted nov 11, Aoc 16th nov,interview 1 24th nov , interview 2-dec 2 ,wp-16th jan

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hi everyone,
Thank you
Sometimes all you need is to be patient. I used the portal to send my application and had an interview 2 months later , some people in Montreal have to wait ten months later , just be patient you will hear from them.

Josemyrne

Jan 23, 2023
Sometimes all you need is to be patient. I used the portal to send my application and had an interview 2 months later , some people in Montreal have to wait ten months later , just be patient you will hear from them.
Thanks, I hope so. I am trying to be patient.