+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee claimants negative result and federal also negative

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi,
My name is Sanjida. I made refugee in 2012. I got rejected in 2015 from federal. After got rejection they closed my claim and which automatic come as a deportation/removal. I got rejected because of misrepresenting myself.i am still in Canada and after got rejected from federal I was doing reporting in CBSA and after 5 I applied for study and I got approved.
Now my questions is, is there anyway I can stop doing my reporting to CBSA. Or if I change city from Toronto to Any other city I can move or not.. or if I move how I will reporting to CBSA From different city

mosor

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Tell that to the CBSA officer you are reporting to. CBSA is nation wide, they can make arrangements so you can report to a different office.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Tell that to the CBSA officer you are reporting to. CBSA is nation wide, they can make arrangements so you can report to a different office.
Thanks for you suggestions. I have another question, I just finished my post-secondary diploma course. As I m rejected refugees and doing reporting to CBSA, can still apply for the post-graduation work permit or not.

mosor

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Thanks for you suggestions. I have another question, I just finished my post-secondary diploma course. As I m rejected refugees and doing reporting to CBSA, can still apply for the post-graduation work permit or not.
You need a valid study permit to get a PGWP.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
You need a valid study permit to get a PGWP.
Yes!!! I have a study permit. After got rejected from refugee and federal court I applied for study permit instead go back home. And I got approval for my study permit. And I done with my study in May 17th 2017.
So I can apply for my PGWP now?
And if I am eligible for Post-graduation work permit, my rejected refugee case will effect my work permit or not?
Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Yes!!! I have a study permit. After got rejected from refugee and federal court I applied for study permit instead go back home. And I got approval for my study permit. And I done with my study in May 17th 2017.
So I can apply for my PGWP now?
And if I am eligible for Post-graduation work permit, my rejected refugee case will effect my work permit or not?
Thank you
1. Probably not eligible, if you are removal ready, having lost at IRB and Federal Court, CBSA will be removing you whether you have a study permit or not.

Samir444

Mar 26, 2019
Hi Sanjida, my name is Sam.
My refugee claim was rejected last year, I’m waiting my appeal since April 2018. I’m planning to study 8 months Certificate program at the Public College for getting PGWP. Could you get PGWP?
What is your current situation?

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
@Samir444
I didn't receive PGWP. because I my case was rejected also my appeal was rejected too. And my current situation is really bad. CBSA told me to apply for PRRA. and PRRA successful rate is very low.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Did you try for Express Entry?
OP is probably in Canada now without status. It's not possible to apply for Express Entry when you are out of status in Canada.

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hi,
My name is Sanjida. I made refugee in 2012. I got rejected in 2015 from federal. After got rejection they closed my claim and which automatic come as a deportation/removal. I got rejected because of misrepresenting myself.i am still in Canada and after got rejected from federal I was doing reporting in CBSA and after 5 I applied for study and I got approved.
Now my questions is, is there anyway I can stop doing my reporting to CBSA. Or if I change city from Toronto to Any other city I can move or not.. or if I move how I will reporting to CBSA From different city
@Sanjida29
How to apply for study permit as refugee claimant?

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
@Samir444
I didn't receive PGWP. because I my case was rejected also my appeal was rejected too. And my current situation is really bad. CBSA told me to apply for PRRA. and PRRA successful rate is very low.[/QUOT
stay positive.
Why you are thinking that prra chances are slim.
File your case also apply H&C with fresh and positive energy