+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee claim

NdiBelle

Aug 20, 2023
I am already in Canada, l my refugee claimant document, I completed the online application and l have done my medical examination. Please how do l benefit from the financial assistance, internet and an account which other refugees have? I need money

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am already in Canada, l my refugee claimant document, I completed the online application and l have done my medical examination. Please how do l benefit from the financial assistance, internet and an account which other refugees have? I need money
The funds you will qualify for is pretty minimal especially if you are a single adult. The funds you receive on welfare are often not enough to provide you with more than a rented room and if you’re lucky enough food. The best way to try and provide for yourself is to get a WP and find a job.

NdiBelle

Aug 20, 2023
The funds you will qualify for is pretty minimal especially if you are a single adult. The funds you receive on welfare are often not enough to provide you with more than a rented room and if you’re lucky enough food. The best way to try and provide for yourself is to get a WP and find a job.
I need a lawyer in North York

HannahZen

Sep 25, 2023

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks. I will only need some help until I get my work permit. I appreciate the info.
Genuinely curious how you were able to secure a TRV without proof of funds or family in Canada to financially support you? We have seen a change in TRV approvals so curious to see whether you did show savings 15k+, property ownership in your home country, well paying longterm job, etc. when you applied for a TRV and whether you got TRV approval quickly or did it take months? Genuinely curious what has changed since it went from very difficult to get a TRV to much easier around 6 months ago.

Reactions: Copingwithlife

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Genuinely curious how you were able to secure a TRV without proof of funds or family in Canada to financially support you? We have seen a change in TRV approvals so curious to see whether you did show savings 15k+, property ownership in your home country, well paying longterm job, etc. when you applied for a TRV and whether you got TRV approval quickly or did it take months? Genuinely curious what has changed since it went from very difficult to get a TRV to much easier around 6 months ago.
Some thing has changed with the news reporting that the vast number of refugee claimants are arriving at airports.
One would assume claimants have been thoroughly vetted financially wise at least that they had the financial backing to support their visit, prior to getting a visa issued. With the way the IRCC is being run these days , nothing should really surprise anyone anymore.
Wouldn’t surprise anyone that the Government is just approving everything just to cut thru the pile of applications, then they can say they are efficient at processing.

Last edited:

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

This is what changed

https://archive.ph/BA4zc

Total incompetence

HannahZen

Sep 25, 2023
I got my visa long time ago. Had visited Canada before. I was not planning to come here for asylum when I got the visa. I run out of my country now because I feared for my life. I hope that clarifies somethings for your curiosity.

Reactions: ref19to22