+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee claim and appeal rejected !!!!what should I do now?please advice.

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hi I m also refugee and my case is rejected I m applying Appel but some reason I fee Appel also will reject and lawyers asking so much money witch I don’t have I want to know after how many years I can apply for humanitarian base .i m single no kids .if any one have good knowledge please advise me
Hi,
Dont loose hope.
for H&C you need to wait for 1 year.
why dont you file appeal, atleast you will have a chance to win and you will get some time as well during the appeal process. these days appeals are taking 1 to 2 years. in the meantime get work permit and start working.

Last edited:

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
What do you mean by you are holding different passports? Are they fake?

Why can’t your son go to your country? You need to give more details.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
No actually I'm form Pak , my wife is from India and my son he is holding US
Still don't have the story of why you cannot go to each other's countries. Your son especially, he has a powerful passport.

If you are looking for advice or opinion on your concern, you need to sit and actually tell your story and scenario. Can't expect anyone here to just offer advice without knowing what we're dealing with. Explain your whole story, start it with a new thread.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
So, unless your chuld is over 18, they should be eligible for either dual citizenship or OCI in India. The fact he’s an American mean it is highly unlikely he would be granted refugee status either. And I suspect that an H&C application based on BIOC would fall flat with him being an American. You should get yourselves an extremely good immigration lawyer.

Ayra16

Mar 8, 2019
Still don't have the story of why you cannot go to each other's countries. Your son especially, he has a powerful passport.

If you are looking for advice or opinion on your concern, you need to sit and actually tell your story and scenario. Can't expect anyone here to just offer advice without knowing what we're dealing with. Explain your whole story, start it with a new thread.