Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Sir, you may just want to answer my question or just ignore completely.
Nothing is confusing in my question, just want to know if CBSA will not come at me if I got my appeal denied and I already have a landing interview this month .

There are multiple users on this account, I don't think that should make my questions not answered. Thank you.
Each person should have their own account.

I agree with @k.h.p. that you appear to be acting as as if you are an unlicensed immigration consultant.

Last edited:
Reactions: k.h.p.

Citizinmrs

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Each person should have their own account.

I agree with @k.h.p. that you appear to be acting as as if you are an unlicensed immigration consultant.
yea I will look into that.
I am getting close to the whole process. I guess by May 31st I will take a break for sure.
Either ways , I am not an unlicensed agent. I am asking personal questions. thanks

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I

I applied through family sponsorship, last year and I got my landing interview on 31st of may.
I applied for refugee about 3 yrs ago but was refused, and then I applied to appeal , which was also denied.

My appeal got denied recently.

I just want to know if I can still stay in Canada till May 31st for my landing interview or will CBSA be coming after me if I don't leave asap.

because I believe I have am under deportation order at this time.
You mean spousal sponsorship? If you applied for refugee, I am very surprised you have been given a landing interview for PR. If you are under a deportation order (you forgot to mention this as well), you have to leave in the time stipulated in the order I would have imagined.

Citizinmrs

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
How do you know it is a landing interview? It is always best to start a new account as a new person.
they sent me a letter to report to their office for final determination of PR. I have to go there with my passport photo and also pay right to PR fees. is that not landing interview?

And that's what is confusing me, because I just got a denial from my appeal but acceptance for my family sponsorship.
thanks.

As per the account, I will be creating a new profile for myself only.

Citizinmrs

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
You mean spousal sponsorship? If you applied for refugee, I am very surprised you have been given a landing interview for PR. If you are under a deportation order (you forgot to mention this as well), you have to leave in the time stipulated in the order I would have imagined.
sorry I don't understand what you mean by I was given landing interview for PR, if I am under deportation order. Why are you surprised?

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
they sent me a letter to report to their office for final determination of PR. I have to go there with my passport photo and also pay right to PR fees. is that not landing interview?

And that's what is confusing me, because I just got a denial from my appeal but acceptance for my family sponsorship.
thanks.

As per the account, I will be creating a new profile for myself only.
They are separate, unrelated, processes. Yes, this is the landing interview. Complete it and you can't be removed from Canada for the refused asylum claim.

Citizinmrs

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
They are separate, unrelated, processes. Yes, this is the landing interview. Complete it and you can't be removed from Canada for the refused asylum claim.
Thank you @zardoz . that's all I needed to know to relieve my anxiety for the next 30 days.
I will be back to give updates. if I have any.
Thanks again.:)

chris2010

May 16, 2019
my refugee protection claim was denied last year and I submitted my notice of appeal on Sep 15th 2018. We are still waiting for the RAD decision now it's June 2019.my current work permit is expiring in July and I'm wondering how to extend it. Submitting a work permit application on May 21,2019.until today there is no response,plz i need the response,one friend told me if you still waiting for RAD decision the c'ant extend your work permit,Any advise from the community would be most appreciated !