Jun 9, 2023
i clain asylun august 19
i pass medical exam september 8
biometrics oct 1 completed
background check september 18 completed
referral decision september 28 you will be with a decision shortly,
already i have received work premit and brown paper
how long will call me for hearing
Which office processed your application?

Masd

Feb 7, 2017
Ethiopia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Med's Done....
13-Sep-2017
Hello everyone I received this yesterday October 6, 2023

This notice acknowledges that the Government of Canada received your refugee claim on YYYY/MM/DD.
You are now eligible for health care coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP). You are required to undergo an Immigration Medical Examination as part of your refugee claim. The IFHP will cover the cost of this examination. Please present this notice and your IMM 1017 form to the panel physician at your appointment.
You are required to return for an interview with respect to your refugee claim.

The details are as follows:
Date:
Time:
Address:

I received this yesterday October 6. I submitted my application October 4.

I have 2 questions please I need your help

I am just wondering why they didn't put any date, time and address for the interview?

And should I apply for IHFP to get health insurance certificate?

Thank you

magic777

Sep 23, 2023
1.Now, you should get your medical done. After medical is completed, you will get another mail for eligibility interview which will have date and address.
2. No after eligibility interview you will get claimant document which works as IFHP document. Until you get it Acknowledgment of claim is your IFHP document.

MasCanVisa

Oct 11, 2023
Hello good people I need your help please. I received notice of acknowledgement today with the following message but my portal showed me medical is passed. Note: (I took my medical 5 month ago for my visitor visa out side of Canada. Please let me know are they using this medical result for my refugee claim? or should I do medical exam again in Canada?). I am confused, which one is correct the letter or portal?

Thank you.

letter of acknowledgement.

This notice acknowledges that the Government of Canada received your refugee claim on
YYYY/MM/DD.

You are now eligible for health care coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP). You are
required to undergo an Immigration Medical Examination as part of your refugee claim. The IFHP will cover the
cost of this examination. Please present this notice and your IMM 1017 form to the panel physician at your
appointment.

You are required to return for an interview with respect to your refugee claim. The details are as follows:
You must bring the following with you:
• This original appointment letter
• 4 original passport-sized photographs

On Portal
Review of medical results
  • October 12, 2023 You passed the medical exam.