+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refrance No UCI : 1114843162 & Application No : V325456510

starwalia99

Aug 19, 2018
Dear Sir / Madam,
With Subject to above reference I would like to inform you that I had applied for Canadian visit visa for the month of August 2018 from the (AVTAR SINGHA-12 C/O WWICS GLOBAL LAW OFFICES PVT.LTD. INDUSTR IAL AREA,PHASE VI MOHALI MOHALI 160055 India)
Unfortunately I received rejection letter with 04 clause, the first 03 clause I want to understand properly because my purpose is just only to visit Canada as tourist during my vacation which can be reschedule at any situation.
01) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status :-I am having a job with Saipem and obviously in middle east people work on contract base.

02) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. :-My Uncle is a Permeant resident I ask him to get visit visa Canada to but he doesn’t want us to help our family and I want to prove that with my hard working I can too travel Canada.

03) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. :- For you info I am working in Saipem for more than 4 years with contract assigned in Iraq and presently in Saudi Arabia and future also Saipem recruit its ex-employee in next assignment.

04) I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you. :- I have given all truthfully information and if you have felt that you as a responsible office should call me on phone.

05) You did not declare previous USA visa refusal :-& the clause no 04& 05) which is total not acceptable because till date I never applied for USA VISA till date, I don’t know from where these false information are getting.

Avtar Singh

Onshore Management Information Systems and Feasibility
Lead Quantity surveyor PTS
PKG 1 & 2 Jazan Economic City,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Landline:- +966 01 73218091.
Mob. +966 539449547

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
We don't have any contacts we don't work for immigration. You need to get caips notes for your case, it will show you the reasons in more details then you can apply again if you think you can address the reasons.
Notes can be ordered from https://www.caipsgcms.com/ and other websites.