+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refguee claimant who was been found inadmissible due to misrepresentation on Visa application Under 40 1 A

Jun 24, 2019
I still grounded for the misrepresentation for 60 month due to 40 1 A , and i will apply for refugee claim from US -Canada border ( land border) as i got the USA visa after the Canada refusal , how ever as i said i want to apply for the claim inside Canada and my brother is protected person in Canada as well due to political reasons so my question is :

1-How the misrepresentation will going to effect on my case and my live starting from the port of entry then , immigration board ?

2-Is it will effect in my credibility ?

3- is my concern is the misrepresentation is my concern or my refugee claim ?

4- In case of i am going to be granted as protected person is that will effect on PR ?

5-If i am going to be approved as protected person will effect on the misrepresentation decision( Is going to be cancelled that what I mean ) ?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you are still assessed with a ban for misrepresentation, you can’t enter Canada for any reason. You are effectively banned from entering Canada for 5 years.

Reactions: Naturgrl

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I still grounded for the misrepresentation for 60 month due to 40 1 A , and i will apply for refugee claim from US -Canada border ( land border) as i got the USA visa after the Canada refusal , how ever as i said i want to apply for the claim inside Canada and my brother is protected person in Canada as well due to political reasons so my question is :

1-How the misrepresentation will going to effect on my case and my live starting from the port of entry then , immigration board ?

2-Is it will effect in my credibility ?

3- is my concern is the misrepresentation is my concern or my refugee claim ?

4- In case of i am going to be granted as protected person is that will effect on PR ?

5-If i am going to be approved as protected person will effect on the misrepresentation decision( Is going to be cancelled that what I mean ) ?
You can't make a refugee claim at the border right now. You'll be returned to the U.S.

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Misrepresentation considered as a Crime in Canada, with a history of Misrepresentation you don't have a good chance to be accepted by Canadian Immigration at border.

Jun 24, 2019
Guys is any of you is paralegal or Laywer with out hard feelings because what the border told me is totally different’i can apply and they gonna refer it to IRP so just for my Info answer the question with out hard feelings

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Guys is any of you is paralegal or Laywer with out hard feelings because what the border told me is totally different’i can apply and they gonna refer it to IRP so just for my Info answer the question with out hard feelings
There's nothing to discuss - you are currently banned for 5 years for misrepresentation. What makes you think they will change their mind and suddenly decide that you've started telling the truth about your situation? You can always just go ahead and try - it's the easiest way for you to find out.