+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference number

Hanfia

Aug 13, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am just confused about the reference number which I have to mention on the academic record request form since I didn't receive any pdf file from IQAS after payment and completing my application online.
Can anybody confirm that how long does it take to receive the pdf file having the application soft copy having the reference number. And if I do not receive the email, how will I get that reference number since amount has been deducted and I have received a payment receipt in my email.

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
It is received the same day in email. After you pay, you receive an email from IQAS which contains an application form with reference number mentioned on it.

First, check you spam box. Email might be there
Second, contact IQAS through their form with your problem if you do not find the msil

Hanfia

Aug 13, 2018
Already checked the spam and also I have received their payment receipt in the same mailing address immediately after the payment. Can you please guide where to report problem? Any link available

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Another person who took advise sent an email to IQAS on Saturday and got back reply today. I think they take 3-4 days to answer.

Hanfia

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks alot for the support. Today I got an email from them having reference ID, but application form is still awaited. I hope they will be sending that soon.
Thanks again

Hanfia

Aug 13, 2018
I need some more information regarding my case. Actually I am still waiting for the pdf format application. What I want to know is that 'is there a difference between the application preview we receive at the end of application submission, And the pdf application form you recieve via email?
If it's the same then can I use the preview file print out signing it off and sending it with the checklist to send to IQAS

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Don't know how much difference there is. I don't have my preview available to compare.

Give them a call straight away. It is astonishing that they charged you a fee but they do not send you an application form which is part of the process. It is a mistake on their part and they should be pro-actively act to resolve that:

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx

Hanfia

Aug 13, 2018
do you have an editable copy of ECA checklist,pdf document?
i got the application form but now i am unable to fill the checklist available on the website since its read only.
please help as soon as possible

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
do you have an editable copy of ECA checklist,pdf document?
i got the application form but now i am unable to fill the checklist available on the website since its read only.
please help as soon as possible
Why do you need it? It's mainly just two items per diploma