Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Appreciate all help. BTW, one last question. Are you a lawyer or consultant? What do you do? You are really very knowledgeable. Or you have applied your or others Canada PR?

Haha no Im not a lawyer or consultant. I applied for PR in 2018 and going to land soon. I've learnt almost everything from this forum and since I did the process without a consultant I read extensively about it. And now I like to respond to other's doubts in my free time.

Reactions: juli.m and Msbawa09

Msbawa09

Jan 5, 2019
Haha no Im not a lawyer or consultant. I applied for PR in 2018 and going to land soon. I've learnt almost everything from this forum and since I did the process without a consultant I read extensively about it. And now I like to respond to other's doubts in my free time.
Thanks great. Are you waiting for confirmation letter or all done, just waiting to acquiring a job before landing in Canada?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thanks great. Are you waiting for confirmation letter or all done, just waiting to acquiring a job before landing in Canada?

You're welcome. Goodluck with your application. :)

Waiting for winter to end to be honest. Better chances of finding a job in summer. And my landing date is in May...so I have enough time.

Reactions: Msbawa09

Msbawa09

Jan 5, 2019
You're welcome. Goodluck with your application. :)

Waiting for winter to end to be honest. Better chances of finding a job in summer. And my landing date is in May...so I have enough time.
Thank you dude. You have cleared a lot of doubts. Congratulations and all the best.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Please help:
IN MY JOB CONTRACT LETTER THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS MENTIONED BY MY ORGANIZATION. BUT I HAVE PREPARED REFERENCE LETTER AS PER THE NOC PROTOCOL. IT IS MORE OR LESS SAME. WHAT SHOULD I DO? COPY EXACTLY THE CONTRACT JD OR WRITE A NEW ONE AS PER IRCC.

ishaW

Apr 21, 2023
Hi all,

this post seems a little old so not sure if i get a response. trying my luck.

I had submitted my PR application in May and my background check is still in process. This usually doesn't take this long so I read about what could be the possible reasons for this delay. Someone mentioned that at times IRCC does not get a timely response when they reach out to institutions for verifications. I thought I would try reaching out to the companies I am claiming points for to see if they can respond to any calls/emails from IRCC on time to get this expedited.

I soon learned that one of my job letters does not include a company email address. It had the company phone number and the address, but not an email ID.Could this be the reason?

Is this a serious problem? should I do something about it? The company letterhead never had an email on it. I am freaking out now

Hoping to get a response from someone. Would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

aneelkanth

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Toronto
Hi all,

this post seems a little old so not sure if i get a response. trying my luck.

I had submitted my PR application in May and my background check is still in process. This usually doesn't take this long so I read about what could be the possible reasons for this delay. Someone mentioned that at times IRCC does not get a timely response when they reach out to institutions for verifications. I thought I would try reaching out to the companies I am claiming points for to see if they can respond to any calls/emails from IRCC on time to get this expedited.

I soon learned that one of my job letters does not include a company email address. It had the company phone number and the address, but not an email ID.Could this be the reason?

Is this a serious problem? should I do something about it? The company letterhead never had an email on it. I am freaking out now

Hoping to get a response from someone. Would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
This is not an issue. Let the process take its time. I wouldn’t worry about it. If the officer needs anything they will reach out. There is absolutely no need to reach out to previous companies etc.