+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFERENCE LETTERS - No annual salary mentioned!!

af56939

Jul 20, 2018
Hi Experts,

My reference letter from my ex employer does not mention the annual salary and the number of hours per week.

It mentions Full time employee.

can I show salary slips and offer letter for annual salary.

Please advise

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Experts,

My reference letter from my ex employer does not mention the annual salary and the number of hours per week.

It mentions Full time employee.

can I show salary slips and offer letter for annual salary.

Please advise
Full time is good.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
The salary figure is not important as long as you can show it is paid work and not volunteer/intenship/charity work. The standard of review for any additional documents you provide is the same standard for the reference letter, so you can either add a supplementary letter about the salary or get an HR generic letter showing salary info or provide attestations from your colleagues that your work is compensated.

johnnywasserman

Nov 27, 2020
Hi,
I am in the same situation, can anybody provide an update on whether this worked? My reference letter has all the details but the only thing missing in the annual salary which the company said they cannot include for confidentiality reasons. They have agreed to include this reason in the reference letter. I am also going to attach income tax returns and payslips. Will this be enough?

Expelliarmus56

Sep 3, 2020
Hi,
I am in the same situation, can anybody provide an update on whether this worked? My reference letter has all the details but the only thing missing in the annual salary which the company said they cannot include for confidentiality reasons. They have agreed to include this reason in the reference letter. I am also going to attach income tax returns and payslips. Will this be enough?
Did you get a response on this. I am in the same situation.

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi,
I had same issue. I mentioned the figure in reference letter, uploaded payslips & 3 months bank statement showing salary deposites. That worked.

Stefkolo

May 3, 2021
I had same issue. I mentioned the figure in reference letter, uploaded payslips & 3 months bank statement showing salary deposites. That worked.

Hi, i have the same problem but i have only the refference letter, 6 (3 from beginn and 3 from end) bank statement (clearly underlined it) and the contract for. Will this also be ok/enough ?

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi, i have the same problem but i have only the refference letter, 6 (3 from beginn and 3 from end) bank statement (clearly underlined it) and the contract for. Will this also be ok/enough ?
Yes it should. Don’t forget to indicate in your letter of explanation.