+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter

ONLM

Jun 1, 2020
Dear All,
I hope all is ok.
Regarding the reference letter, Is it required to mention all duties for any specific NOC in the reference letter?
Also, Is the reference letter should be up to date? I have a reference letter from an employer 3 years ago, is that ok?

rajinder806

Dec 12, 2014
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Dear All,
I hope all is ok.
Regarding the reference letter, Is it required to mention all duties for any specific NOC in the reference letter?
Also, Is the reference letter should be up to date? I have a reference letter from an employer 3 years ago, is that ok?
It should match atleast 80% of the job duties. Old ref letter is fine as long as it covers immigration requirements like job duties and working hours per week.

fortunesteps

Apr 23, 2020
My friend's WES states that bachelor's degree from unrecognized university. So is it the end of the road for immigration to Canada for him?

G2 Tango

Nov 11, 2021
Something similar:

All my 6 employment reference letters are similarly formatted, with identical beginning and ending sentences. My consultant said that could raise a red flag when I submit my ITA so I need to rephrase those and ask for new reference letters. How much truth is there regarding the red flag from IRCC issue? Note: All my reference letters are genuine, however I am the one who sent it to my employer who after verifying the content signed and stamped it. I have about 5 employers in my past 6 years experience.

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi Fellas,

While applying for the OINP streams, the system is asking to upload the reference letter for employers. I am yet to get the reference letter from one employer. Can I submit the profile with whatever documents I have and later can I submit the pending reference letter document ?

Best,

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi Fellas,

While applying for the OINP streams, the system is asking to upload the reference letter for employers. I am yet to get the reference letter from one employer. Can I submit the profile with whatever documents I have and later can I submit the pending reference letter document ?

Best,
This thread has nothing to do with OINP. Ask under the relevant PNP thread or create one under PNP part of the forum.

• Love
Reactions: Atchu