+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter

Zakafarhan95

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everybody. I have a question.

I am a sales represntative working in India. I have a fixed salary every month and I get sales commission at different times every year based on my performance.

1. Do I need to mention in my employment reference letter about my salary and sales commission or only salary is enough?
2. Do I need to mention it in my POF documents?

Thanks in advance for help

chep5622

Feb 22, 2020
I will just put "sales commission based on performance" on the reference letter.

I don't think the commission has to be on the POF.

Reactions: Zakafarhan95

Zakafarhan95

Jul 3, 2019
What I mean to say regarding POF is that there are 2 to 3 sales commission cheque deposits in my bank statement apart from the monthly salary credited...So do I need to explain about those cheque deposits or no need to explain?

Also, If I mention only about my salary in the reference letter and not about sales commission then will there be any problem in future?

Koushal Patel

Jan 11, 2019
What I mean to say regarding POF is that there are 2 to 3 sales commission cheque deposits in my bank statement apart from the monthly salary credited...So do I need to explain about those cheque deposits or no need to explain?
No need to explain. POF would simply display the total amount in your account. that's all. Nobody is going to ask why X amount got pumped in to your account. Trust me, please keep documents simple. Please take a close look at the description of CIC requirements and see yourself, if you fulfill basic requirements, and thats ALL.

Good luck

Reactions: Zakafarhan95