+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter

RalNyag

Aug 5, 2018
Hi all, I can take a reference for full time 5 years employment, but actually in a reality I have worked as a temporary staff for 2 months since 7 years in this company. My employer is more than happy to help me with this, but he is concerned about is it possible from Canadian government to be able to check the company's payments and see that it was not exactly like that. As a company in England they must apply online every finance which they have and normaly everybody is able to see it. Do they look this reference just formal or they investigate the company and the payments as well? Thank you!

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi all, I can take a reference for full time 5 years employment, but actually in a reality I have worked as a temporary staff for 2 months since 7 years in this company. My employer is more than happy to help me with this, but he is concerned about is it possible from Canadian government to be able to check the company's payments and see that it was not exactly like that. As a company in England they must apply online every finance which they have and normaly everybody is able to see it. Do they look this reference just formal or they investigate the company and the payments as well? Thank you!
i would not suggest you to do this

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Not recommend at all. .. ..
Yes ppl do play foul but tht need full proof planing n i don't think ur boss will be that nice to go that deep...
Search out something legal. .Good luck