+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter

raja061

Feb 28, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Because of some clerical Error at my second company, my joining date there has been updated 2 days prior to my last working day at my first company. The highlighted it many times but the HR of the second company is not doing anything to correct it even if that is their mistake. Now the They have issued a reference letter which has the joining date 2 days prior to my last working day of the previous org. Will that be OK submitting this letter in my Express entry ITA? If not what can I do to make it correct? ...Pls help. Thanks in advance

Tasi2021

Aug 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Because of some clerical Error at my second company, my joining date there has been updated 2 days prior to my last working day at my first company. The highlighted it many times but the HR of the second company is not doing anything to correct it even if that is their mistake. Now the They have issued a reference letter which has the joining date 2 days prior to my last working day of the previous org. Will that be OK submitting this letter in my Express entry ITA? If not what can I do to make it correct? ...Pls help. Thanks in advance
Hello.. May I please know how did you deal with this? Did you get PPR eventually?