+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter

Sruti

Jan 13, 2018
Hi,
Did anyone got a reference letter from HCL India? If so please share the procedure and contact Email ID,

raj0924

May 11, 2018
Hi Sruti,

Were you able to get the reference letter from HCL? Any help will be really appreciated.

raj0924

May 11, 2018
Can you please share the information about the email ID to contact and the procedure of getting the same.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you also send me the details. I also work in HCL.
I am new to this forum. Where should I share my email ID here? TIA
Same here. I am from StateSTreet HCL Chennai. Let me know if any one here was successfully able to get letters.

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi,
I am looking to get HCL reference letters and HCL is my current employer.. Any info on how to get this from the company?

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Can u share ur email id will send detils to that or fb
Hi Sruti,
I am also looking for reference letter from HCL for my experience in 2010-2015, Could you please share the procedure and contact details to my email. It will be helpful if you can share the template of reference letter. please find my email id: aliakbarc87@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance!

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi Sruti,
I am also looking for reference letter from HCL for my experience in 2010-2015, Could you please share the procedure and contact details to my email. It will be helpful if you can share the template of reference letter. please find my email id: aliakbarc87@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance!
Can u share ur email id will send detils to that or fb
I am also looking for reference letter fro HCL can you let me know how to get it ? If anyone else was successful pls share the process. TIA

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I am also looking for reference letter fro HCL can you let me know how to get it ? If anyone else was successful pls share the process. TIA
Hi Rajiv,
Recently I received my reference letter from HCL with my roles and responsibilities.

You have to send mail to "EVLSupport@hcl.com"(which is available in separation portal) requesting a detailed reference letter. You have to provide your relieving letter and reference letter content(should not contain salary and client/project details) in a doc file, HR won't edit it. Upon asking approval, you can forward that mail with word document to your manager/lead(should be a HCL employee at present) , he will be signing the document not HR. Once he provide approval, HR will copy the document content in HCL letter head and will send to the same Manager/lead to sign it. He can sign the document and share to you. HR will share the letter for signature with in one week.

I got letter from HR in 5 business days(as per their notes) and my manager gave signature immediately.
Hope you have good relation with your ex-lead/manager to get the signature :)

All the best!
Ali Akbar

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi Rajiv,
Recently I received my reference letter from HCL with my roles and responsibilities.

You have to send mail to "EVLSupport@hcl.com"(which is available in separation portal) requesting a detailed reference letter. You have to provide your relieving letter and reference letter content(should not contain salary and client/project details) in a doc file, HR won't edit it. Upon asking approval, you can forward that mail with word document to your manager/lead(should be a HCL employee at present) , he will be signing the document not HR. Once he provide approval, HR will copy the document content in HCL letter head and will send to the same Manager/lead to sign it. He can sign the document and share to you. HR will share the letter for signature with in one week.

I got letter from HR in 5 business days(as per their notes) and my manager gave signature immediately.
Hope you have good relation with your ex-lead/manager to get the signature :)

All the best!
Ali Akbar
Hi Ali,

This help. Yes, I have couple of managers with whom I had good relationship, my old manager has also left, so I will prepare the reference letter and send it to the email which you have indicated.

Do we have a specific template for the reference, meaning what should I write in this letter? Obviously I can't write NOC code, etc.. if I detail my job and some of the project/tasks done in the company would it suffice?