Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Hi everyone
I'm a family medicine physician working at the same hospital for long time
I'd like to confirm if these documents would be enough as reference letter
1. Employment letter state than I have been working at the hospital since when and till now including my salary,, but without the working hours
2. Recommendation letter from my head ( without the duties explanation nor his personal contact details)
3. Explanation of family medicine physician duties at the hospital signed and stamped since 2007 (( not updated since then))
That is what I have,, is that enough? Any suggestions please
Thank you

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi everyone
1. Employment letter state than I have been working at the hospital since when and till now including my salary,, but without the working hours
2. Recommendation letter from my head ( without the duties explanation nor his personal contact details)
3. Explanation of family medicine physician duties at the hospital signed and stamped since 2007 (( not updated since then))
Thank you
I think you will need your working hours and duties in the reference letter. I didnt have working hours in my reference letter that I submitted for PNP. I was asked to get the letter updated to include the working hours per week detail. So please try to get your reference letter updated to avoid future problems.

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
I think you will need your working hours and duties in the reference letter. I didnt have working hours in my reference letter that I submitted for PNP. I was asked to get the letter updated to include the working hours per week detail. So please try to get your reference letter updated to avoid future problems.
Thank you for your help
So only working hours is missed,, i mean are other details fine?
Working hours per week is mentioned in my contract with the hospital,, can I use that contract as a proof for working hours?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your help
So only working hours is missed,, i mean are other details fine?
Working hours per week is mentioned in my contract with the hospital,, can I use that contract as a proof for working hours?
Yes you can. All other documents that you have mentioned are enough !

Good luck! (give me a free extra treatment once I am in Canada :) )

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Yes you can. All other documents that you have mentioned are enough !

Good luck! (give me a free extra treatment once I am in Canada :) )
sure,, any time,, good luck for all of us,, thanks a lot

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone
Thank you
Hi Doc
This is another doc applied for pr.

Seeing that you are practicing as a physician, I'd like to ask you what plans have you done for yourself once you land there I will be future?
I mean are you going to pursue practising career or have you got any other career options as a medical doctor?

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Hi Doc
This is another doc applied for pr.

Seeing that you are practicing as a physician, I'd like to ask you what plans have you done for yourself once you land there I will be future?
I mean are you going to pursue practising career or have you got any other career options as a medical doctor?
Still I didn't involve at any plan,,