Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone,

I have reference letter from my previous employer and the letter states my job tittle and duties as per NOC, full time (40hrs/week), role with benefits, duration of work, relieving date with monthly CTC and yearly compensation. Should I still add pay stubs? I moved to USA in 2015 and do not have paystubs from the previous employer in India. What can be done? Please let me know. Thanks!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello Everyone,

I have reference letter from my previous employer and the letter states my job tittle and duties as per NOC, full time (40hrs/week), role with benefits, duration of work, relieving date with monthly CTC and yearly compensation. Should I still add pay stubs? I moved to USA in 2015 and do not have paystubs from the previous employer in India. What can be done? Please let me know. Thanks!

you need to submit as many supporting docs as possible to verify your work experience. So, if you have it then pls make the submission. The on;y mandatory doc is the reference letter with all the info as per IRCC guidelines but adding supporting docs are recommended.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
you need to submit as many supporting docs as possible to verify your work experience. So, if you have it then pls make the submission. The on;y mandatory doc is the reference letter with all the info as per IRCC guidelines but adding supporting docs are recommended.
Thank you so much.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

If you moved in 2015 that means you have about 4 years of experience post that job. Your CRS score maxes out at 3 years of experience. You can also choose to move India experience to personal history and no documents would be needed. You can just use your USA experience.

If you still want to use it your India experience if reference letter has all the details there is generally no need of submitting pay stubs.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
If you moved in 2015 that means you have about 4 years of experience post that job. Your CRS score maxes out at 3 years of experience. You can also choose to move India experience to personal history and no documents would be needed. You can just use your USA experience.

If you still want to use it your India experience if reference letter has all the details there is generally no need of submitting pay stubs.

Thank you so much for clarifying. This helps a lot!