Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hey guys
I hope someone could help me out please
Now I have got a job reference letter on a plain paper signed by my manager with contact details but no letter head and another letter that I will get from HR with employment details and this one will be with the letter head
So my question is, is it enough for me to apply only these papers and also my manager doesnt have any business card but he has his email company signature that has the company logo with his cell phone no. his email, the comanys landline no. and the companys website
Please help me out

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
This will come under scrutiny. Gather as much supporting evidence to cover the points they need in the letter. Explain the reason for the deficiencies in your Letter of Explanation and a clear explanation of what you are including instead of the standard reference letter. Make sure everything you give and say is true, genuine, and verifiable. Hope for da best yolo.

Reactions: Canadavisa92

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Yes I think I can provide evidence, my managers signature on the job duties letter with his electronic signature will suffice right?. I mean regarding the letter of job descriptions part, as for the rest of the information it will be shown in the one issued by the HR. I hope this is clear enough also yea I am planning on attaching my appointment letter, emails between me and my colleagues and bank statement or payment slips with my salary.
The only issue is that the HR won't even email me regarding them not being able to provide the format I want so that I can attach the conversations too and whenever I send an email they call me.
I don't know if the above is enough
This will come under scrutiny. Gather as much supporting evidence to cover the points they need in the letter. Explain the reason for the deficiencies in your Letter of Explanation and a clear explanation of what you are including instead of the standard reference letter. Make sure everything you give and say is true, genuine, and verifiable. Hope for da best yolo.

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
What does your HR or appointment letter provide? What country/field are you working in, and is your company big? Big enough to have a professional website?

You should ask HR to provide a letter that lists everything they can. It's your right. Name, title, salary, joining date. The job duties are the only thing they can get away from. You should try to get these from your annual assessment form in addition to the letter from your manager.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
My HR letter will provide start date, position, name. The appointment letter lists the salary, vacation days, health insurance provided by the company. The manager letter has the no. Of hours worked per week, the type of employment and the divison.
Yes the company has a website if you look it up on Google it's a construction company in UAE

Bica

Dec 29, 2020
Hey guys
I hope someone could help me out please
Now I have got a job reference letter on a plain paper signed by my manager with contact details but no letter head and another letter that I will get from HR with employment details and this one will be with the letter head
So my question is, is it enough for me to apply only these papers and also my manager doesnt have any business card but he has his email company signature that has the company logo with his cell phone no. his email, the comanys landline no. and the companys website
Please help me out
I have similar situation now. Could you share whether you can obtain PR finally? Thanks

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
I have similar situation now. Could you share whether you can obtain PR finally? Thanks
Hey I actually ended up getting an hr letter with a letterhead and signed by my manager.
Good luck