+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter: Same NOC multiple positions

love1024

Jun 5, 2020
I will probably get a Reference letter similar to this one, would it be okay if they write Job Duties only once for all Positions as my NOC & Job duties didn't change during all roles.
Just want to make sure, this kind of letter is acceptable or was accepted in the past.

Letter:
-----------------------

This is to certify that Mr. X worked as a full-time employee with Y Software Pvt. Ltd. from 9 January 2017 until 5 March 2021. At the time of leaving his designation was Senior Engineer and he worked for 40 hours per week. His salary at the time of termination was INR Z per annum.

Following were the positions held by him during his tenure:

1. Software Engineering Intern (9 January 2017 to 30 June 2017)
2. Junior Associate (1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018)
3. Software Associate (1 July 2018 to XXX)
4. Senior Engineer (XXX to 5 March 2021)

Mr. X main job duties which were same for all the positions are indicated below:
  • Analyze business requirements given on a web-based corporate tool called Confluence. Research and gather technical information to meet these requirements.
  • Design and develop web-based and server software using various frameworks such as Angular, Java Spring, .Net core, etc.
  • Develop optimal architecture and process adhering to the standards and guidelines of a framework to keep the application software efficient and reliable.
  • Provide maintenance and production support for various software developed over time. If required, provide documentation for the implemented software in Confluence.
  • Thoroughly test applications software using the unit and integration testing methods.
  • For software development, work closely with other team members using distributed version control systems such as Git.
  • Participate in Agile Scrum process to plan, design, and develop applications software meeting the requirements of the business.

Please feel free to contact for any further information/clarification.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I will probably get a Reference letter similar to this one, would it be okay if they write Job Duties only once for all Positions as my NOC & Job duties didn't change during all roles.
Just want to make sure, this kind of letter is acceptable or was accepted in the past.

Letter:
-----------------------

This is to certify that Mr. X worked as a full-time employee with Y Software Pvt. Ltd. from 9 January 2017 until 5 March 2021. At the time of leaving his designation was Senior Engineer and he worked for 40 hours per week. His salary at the time of termination was INR Z per annum.

Following were the positions held by him during his tenure:

1. Software Engineering Intern (9 January 2017 to 30 June 2017)
2. Junior Associate (1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018)
3. Software Associate (1 July 2018 to XXX)
4. Senior Engineer (XXX to 5 March 2021)

Mr. X main job duties which were same for all the positions are indicated below:
  • Analyze business requirements given on a web-based corporate tool called Confluence. Research and gather technical information to meet these requirements.
  • Design and develop web-based and server software using various frameworks such as Angular, Java Spring, .Net core, etc.
  • Develop optimal architecture and process adhering to the standards and guidelines of a framework to keep the application software efficient and reliable.
  • Provide maintenance and production support for various software developed over time. If required, provide documentation for the implemented software in Confluence.
  • Thoroughly test applications software using the unit and integration testing methods.
  • For software development, work closely with other team members using distributed version control systems such as Git.
  • Participate in Agile Scrum process to plan, design, and develop applications software meeting the requirements of the business.

Please feel free to contact for any further information/clarification.
If your NOC code didn't change, just provide the reference letter with your current role.

Also, In your EE profile, you should mention the whole duration of experience under your current role. It will be accepted.

love1024

Jun 5, 2020
If your NOC code didn't change, just provide the reference letter with your current role.

Also, In your EE profile, you should mention the whole duration of experience under your current role. It will be accepted.
Thanks, I am mentioning only a single role in EE. But mentioning multiple positions in Reference letter is fine?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks, I am mentioning only a single role in EE. But mentioning multiple positions in Reference letter is fine?
DONT DO THAT.

I know an applicant in the year 2019 who had a lot of issues due to this. In your reference letter mention your current role and ask your Employer to write the dates as joining date to TILL DATE.

love1024

Jun 5, 2020
DONT DO THAT.

I know an applicant in the year 2019 who had a lot of issues due to this. In your reference letter mention your current role and ask your Employer to write the dates as joining date to TILL DATE.
Oh okay, ya I have that letter where only last position is mentioned for the full duration. Will add that then

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Oh okay, ya I have that letter where only last position is mentioned for the full duration. Will add that then
Sounds Good.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Last question: should I attach my promotion letter etc? Or it is fine if I am not mentioning any other positions?
Promotion letter will say, change in job title, and ircc will ask for more documents. So avoid it.