Nov 28, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31st Jan 2017
Med's Done....
2nd March 2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
Hi Everyone, I'm in process of creating my OINP application. I'm an SAP consultant my NOC Code is 2171. I've drafted a reference that I have to send to my employer. Before sending i just wanted to get it reviewed from you all. Thanks.

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I confirm that XXXX is currently working full-time (45 hours/week) from 10th November 2014 in India for XXXX Pvt Ltd. He receives a total annual salary of XXXX INR. The primary duties performed by him during this tenure are listed below.

Role: Systems Analyst

Responsibilities:
• Confers with clients to identify requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery
• Understanding the business processes and requirements from the client. Analyzing the business requirements and creating the Business Blueprint document
• Analyze, design processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology
• Assess current state, identify customer requirements & define the future state of business solution. Supporting users on change control and system updates
• Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.

Please contact me should you require further information.

Sincerely

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
Looks like you directly copied several statements from here: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2171

It has directly led to rejections before.

You'll need to come up with your own, duties and make sure that they match or convey the same sense as the duties formally described in the link above.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Don't forget to include the NOC in your letter.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Can't say much about the specific NOC (2171) but generally speaking, what user funmohan says above is tcr.

As to putting the NOC in the letter, I don't know about that. My letters didn't have them. Many employers, especially the multinational corporations with a professional HR team, would be loath to claiming that their employee was employed under a code number they know nothing about. I would assume most employers outside of Canada would hesitate to include NOCs in such letters. Having said that, if your employer is amenable to certifying that your duties fall under a certain NOC (that they may nothing about), then I say go for it.

Best wishes.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Nightrocker said:
Don't forget to include the NOC in your letter.
Agree with MooseNBooze. OINP doesn't require the applicant to put NOC code in their reference letter/s.

Furthermore, OP, you've included a title that has different duties/responsibilities from a Systems Analyst itself:

I confirm that XXXX is currently working full-time (45 hours/week) from 10th November 2014 in India for XXXX Pvt Ltd. He receives a total annual salary of XXXX INR. The primary duties performed by him during this tenure are listed below.

Responsibilities:
• Confers with clients to identify requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery
• Understanding the business processes and requirements from the client. Analyzing the business requirements and creating the Business Blueprint document
• Analyze, design processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology
• Assess current state, identify customer requirements & define the future state of business solution. Supporting users on change control and system updates
Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.

Sincerely

aniketganoo

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31st Jan 2017
Med's Done....
2nd March 2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I have now listed the roles precisely and have not copied from anywhere. Is below wording ok?:

Responsibilities:
• Understanding the business processes and requirements from the client and mapping and implementing the same in SAP system
• Analyzing the business requirements, performing gap analysis and creating the Business Blueprint document. Preparing business process documents for the sales and distribution activities
• Interacting with end-user and taking their inputs for any new requirement
• Formulate and define application scope and objectives and devise/modify procedures to solve business problems
• Assess current state, identify customer requirements & define the future state of business solution
• Preparing sequence of business processes flow to complete the project within defined scope, budget and time
• Supporting users on change control and system updates
• Creating end user manual and user training

Sincerely

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
have you checked NOC Code 2173?

aniketganoo

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31st Jan 2017
Med's Done....
2nd March 2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
Hi. Yes I have. But as I understand SAP functional consultant fall under NOC code 2171 right?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
aniketganoo said:
Hi. Yes I have. But as I understand SAP functional consultant fall under NOC code 2171 right?
batter email them, they will guide you.

they advised me to use 2171 for a previous job as telecom operations engineer

aniketganoo

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31st Jan 2017
Med's Done....
2nd March 2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
Ok sure! Can you share the mail id?? Thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
aniketganoo said:
Ok sure! Can you share the mail id?? Thanks
NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca.

bhutanirohit

Apr 22, 2017
Hi All,

I am attempting for NOC 2171, could someone please comment on the job responsibilities if these are good to go, Any comments are welcome

• Back office IT Applications support analyst for UK based airline company as customer
  • Working across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for maintenance of customer’s IT application
  • Capturing solution requirements to fix critical bugs over the conference calls with onsite clients and counterpart team
  • Translating and documenting business requirements into functional specification documents and prepare other functional documents that are related to software solution development life cycle.
  • Liaised with all project stakeholders, developers and QA to ensure timely delivery of the software application.
  • Develop scripts based on requirements to analyze and find solution of tickets logged in BMC Remedy.
  • Release management for bug fixes provided by L3 team.
  • Performing solution implementation either onsite or remotely for issues related application configuration and batches
  • Performing knowledge transfer to customers' IT Personnel
  • Logging and tracking issues with the use of BMC Remedy
  • Ensuring support requests are responded and resolved based on pre-defined Service Level Agreement(SLA)
  • Conduction remote session to troubleshoot customers' issues
  • Communicate effectively with internal and external parties on project progress status.
  • Working closely with the manufacturers' product support teams on issues escalation.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I tried, they declined to respond and said one should take decision on his own and pointed me to identify job code page on CIC website, I am surprised they responded to you
they used to respond, that was more than a year ago.