+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter reveiw

ahmedsaeed01

Mar 2, 2015
Hi,

I am currently applying for the NOC 1212, and am currently working in the relevant field as a supervisor.

However, it clearly states that I should have worked in a clerical position as well. Hence I am mentioning my previous experience under NOC 1431 Accounting and related clerks. I have gotten the below reference letter, kindly review it.

March 12, 2015
To Whom It May Concern,
I am pleased to provide this letter to certify that Mr. Ahmed Saeed had been employed at XXX as a Project Accounting Assistant from August 01, 2011 to August 31, 2012.
As a full time employee, his was mainly responsible for the following duties:
• Prepared and processed the project payments, invoices and billing.
• Reconcile the items billed against the items ordered, and follow-up with the vendors if there are any differences.
• Reviewing the project estimates and actuals with the senior management, and identifying any variances. Working with the senior management to ensure reliable and robust forecasting.
• Entered Project reconciliation data each month in to the Ledger, including Invoices raised, sales generated, payments made, actual costs and payments received, to enable monthly reporting of the projects.
• Maintaining the Labor, Equipment and Materials spreadsheet.
• Assisting the senior management with the project close-outs
• Networked with other enterprises, trainers and customers and established a support group.
• Performed any other related work as assigned by the senior management.
He had worked 36 hours per week and his annual salary was Rs. 240,000 per annum.
Yours Sincerely,
Name
Signature
Designation
Address

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Dear,

Your letter should based on this. http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1431

Don't copy paste from here. Change the words, rephrases the sentences and so on.

ahmedsaeed01

Mar 2, 2015
Thank you for your reply.

But I have already checked out the details of this NOC.

I wanted to ask if my duties match the details mentioned on this website?

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Dear someone from same occupation may help you. Persons from another occupation like me, will not able to advise you, as we don't know the used term's meanings.