+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter Question

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Is Annual Salary a absolute must in the Reference Letter ?
In all the 4 reference letters that i have from my past 4 employers none of them mentioned Annual Salary, but i do have Contract letters where they mention Salary, will that be enough ?

Also is it necessary to mention all 4 employers if only 1 of my employer is enough to claim the points ?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikolain said:
Hey Guys,

Is Annual Salary a absolute must in the Reference Letter ?
In all the 4 reference letters that i have from my past 4 employers none of them mentioned Annual Salary, but i do have Contract letters where they mention Salary, will that be enough ?

Also is it necessary to mention all 4 employers if only 1 of my employer is enough to claim the points ?
As long as you have T4 where obviously your annual salary will be mentioned you can get away with not having annual salary mentioned in reference letter, and no you don't have to mention other employers if your only getting points from one .just mention that one and you be good

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
As long as you have T4 where obviously your annual salary will be mentioned you can get away with not having annual salary mentioned in reference letter, and no you don't have to mention other employers if your only getting points from one .just mention that one and you be good
The employer for whom i will be claiming points is from India, so what to do in that case ? I have Indian Tax Documents for that time.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nikolain said:
The employer for whom i will be claiming points is from India, so what to do in that case ? I have Indian Tax Documents for that time.
You can submit any or a combination of the below documents to substantiate salary.
  • Offer Letter/Appointment Letter/Employment Contract
  • Pay stubs/salary sips
  • Bank statements which shows salary credit
  • Form 16 and ITR