+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter Query after ITA

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
I submitted my EOI with the details of two companies and received the ITA.
Company 1 (Primary) - Total experience of 4.5 years - Have all the documents on company letter head as per the NOC.
Company 2 - Total experience 1.4 years - Could not obtain the reference letter nor the notary with a colleagues sign.
My score does not change if I remove company 2 details, I am still eligible, however, not being able to provide the reference letter for company 2, result in the rejection of the PR? Can I delete it now? My submission date is Nov 21.

Also, I am unemployed from past 3 years. Would this affect my PR decision.

krishme007

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2017
From what i have read so far - you have to provide required documents for the companies mentioned pre-ITA. However, you can try removing it and adding it in personal section and explain the reason behind this in LOE with proof attached (your efforts to obtain reference letter) as this would not change your points. Also, you can provide the documents you have like - offer letter/relieving letter/pay stubs etc and explain the missing documents in the LOE. Either ways, you have to hope that the officer understands your situation from the LOE.
Another option will be to refuse the ITA and post a new profile with only Company 1. This will save you trouble of writing and explaining yourself in LOE.
You can wait and see if you can get more replies for your situation.

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
From what i have read so far - you have to provide required documents for the companies mentioned pre-ITA. However, you can try removing it and adding it in personal section and explain the reason behind this in LOE with proof attached (your efforts to obtain reference letter) as this would not change your points. Also, you can provide the documents you have like - offer letter/relieving letter/pay stubs etc and explain the missing documents in the LOE. Either ways, you have to hope that the officer understands your situation from the LOE.
Another option will be to refuse the ITA and post a new profile with only Company 1. This will save you trouble of writing and explaining yourself in LOE.
You can wait and see if you can get more replies for your situation.
Thanks for your reply krish. I am going to include the emails where the company has mentioned that they do not provide experience letter on company letter head. Will not refuse the ITA, my score is just 446, do not want to take a chance.

Ken2304

Dec 25, 2017
Hi my reference letter is very basic. Its in my company letter head. it only states the period i was in service and my job title. Will this be a problem? I have since left my job. Can i include my letter of promotion and payslip. Can anyone help to give me some advice?