+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter NOC 0711

Paramjit6257

Apr 23, 2020
Hello All,

Regarding: Reference Letter from Employer (NOC 0711).

I am a CEC candidate and I am in process of submitting my documents and I am worried about my reference letter ,whether it withstands with the CIC standards or not.

Please help and I have posted both below for assessment. Does this both look carbon copy or is this paraphrased good enough?

My Reference Letter NOC 0711 Title-Construction Project Co-ordinator:

During this period, his services were found to be satisfactory in carrying out the job duties. His responsibilities were to:

• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
  • Assist Project/Plant Manager to eliminate blockers.
  • Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
  • Oversee project procurement management by directing the purchase of building material.
  • Prepare construction project budget estimates and submissions.
  • Analyze risks and opportunities, monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
  • Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
  • Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
  • Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
  • Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality control programs.
  • Plan contracts and arrange modifications, change requests and additions to contractual agreements with architects, engineers, consultants, clients, vendors and subcontractors.
Duties from CIC website:
This group performs some or all of the following duties:

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
  • Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
  • Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
  • Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
  • Develop and implement quality control programs
  • Represent company on matters such as business services and union contracts negotiation
  • Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
  • Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
  • Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
Please help, Thank you

RACHIT80

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello All,

I am a CEC candidate and I am in process of submitting my documents and I am worried about my reference letter ,whether it withstands with the CIC standards or not.

Please help and I have posted both below for assessment. Does this both look carbon copy or is this paraphrased good enough?

During this period, his services were found to be satisfactory in carrying out the job duties. His responsibilities were to:

• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
  • Oversee project procurement management by directing the purchase of building material.
  • Analyze risks and opportunities, monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
  • Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
  • Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
  • Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality control programs.
  • Plan contracts and arrange modifications, change requests and additions to contractual agreements with architects, engineers, consultants, clients, vendors and subcontractors.
Duties from CIC website:

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
  • Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
  • Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
  • Represent company on matters such as business services and union contracts negotiation
Please help, Thank you
Hello bud,
i have also applied for same NOC with construction project coordinator title, and you duties seems to be matching with the one's listed on NOC website. make sure you add your salary info, working hours, benefits if any and company info on the reference letter.

Paramjit6257

Apr 23, 2020
Hello, Yes thanks I will add all the info you mentioned .

i need to know when you said duties matching with CiC website, do you mean it looks like copy pasted or do you mean it makes same sense?

thank you

RACHIT80

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello, Yes thanks I will add all the info you mentioned .

i need to know when you said duties matching with CiC website, do you mean it looks like copy pasted or do you mean it makes same sense?

thank you
I personally believe that roles and responsibilities of every construction project co-ordinator remains almost same,thats why some of the duties will be identical to the ones posted on cic website, wordings may vary company to company, some uses simple wordings and some uses complicated. what matters is that your job duties should match substantial amount of duties mentioned on cic website and lead statement.

ikhouri

Jun 13, 2018
Hello All,

Duties from CIC website:

Please help, Thank you
Hi Paramjit, can you please provide more information regarding your application? I working as a Project Coordinator for a construction company and I am not sure which NOC code best suits my job. I am worried to choose 0711 as it is a managerial role and a project coordinator falls under the junior roles. Please advise on your own experience, it would be greatly appreciated.

ikhouri

Jun 13, 2018
I personally believe that roles and responsibilities of every construction project co-ordinator remains almost same,thats why some of the duties will be identical to the ones posted on cic website, wordings may vary company to company, some uses simple wordings and some uses complicated. what matters is that your job duties should match substantial amount of duties mentioned on cic website and lead statement.
Hi Rachit, do you mind providing more information per my comment above? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

RACHIT80

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi Rachit, do you mind providing more information per my comment above? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi ikhouri, if you expand the index of title list on NOC website you will see construction project co-ordinator title under noc 0711.

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Hey Guys,

Quick question, this is the format I sent the letter of employment on my Company letter head, is this the correct format, will there be any Rejections ? Little background i have worked for this same company in India and USA 5 years each before i moved to canada on the same company and just completed 1 year in canada in april.

is there anything missed in this letter of employment below, if yes, I can add missing details I already submitted my application and can i submit it via the web form ? Please help

PS: My roles and responsiblities were added in a Employment records, do i still need to submit it here as well ?

To Whom it May Concern,

This letter serves to confirm that Mr. XXXXXXXXX has been employed by Acme Inc. since June 21, 2010. Mr. XXXXXXi started working in Acme Inc canada on March 16, 2019.

Mr. XXXXXXXX currently holds the position of Xyz Engineer and is employed on a full-time basis working 40 hours per week. Mr. XXXXXXXXXX is a remote employee living in City, Province but is based out of our Ottawa office located at "So and So address"

Mr. XXXXX currently earns an annual base salary of $XXX,XXX CAD and is also eligible for commission-based earnings. At 100% attainment of his assigned sales quota will provide him with an additional $XX,XXX CAD in annual commission income.

Mr. XXXXXXXX is enrolled in our Group Benefits Plan which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD and Out of Country Global Medical Assistance. He is considered to be a key employee, and we are not aware of any corporate circumstances that may lead to the termination of his employment.

Should further information be required, please contact the undersigned at 999 999 9999 or email at hr@Acmeinc.com.

Signed by the HR

ikhouri

Jun 13, 2018
Hey Guys,

Quick question, this is the format I sent the letter of employment on my Company letter head, is this the correct format, will there be any Rejections ? Little background i have worked for this same company in India and USA 5 years each before i moved to canada on the same company and just completed 1 year in canada in april.

is there anything missed in this letter of employment below, if yes, I can add missing details I already submitted my application and can i submit it via the web form ? Please help

PS: My roles and responsiblities were added in a Employment records, do i still need to submit it here as well ?

To Whom it May Concern,

This letter serves to confirm that Mr. XXXXXXXXX has been employed by Acme Inc. since June 21, 2010. Mr. XXXXXXi started working in Acme Inc canada on March 16, 2019.

Mr. XXXXXXXX currently holds the position of Xyz Engineer and is employed on a full-time basis working 40 hours per week. Mr. XXXXXXXXXX is a remote employee living in City, Province but is based out of our Ottawa office located at "So and So address"

Mr. XXXXX currently earns an annual base salary of $XXX,XXX CAD and is also eligible for commission-based earnings. At 100% attainment of his assigned sales quota will provide him with an additional $XX,XXX CAD in annual commission income.

Mr. XXXXXXXX is enrolled in our Group Benefits Plan which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD and Out of Country Global Medical Assistance. He is considered to be a key employee, and we are not aware of any corporate circumstances that may lead to the termination of his employment.

Should further information be required, please contact the undersigned at 999 999 9999 or email at hr@Acmeinc.com.

Signed by the HR
I believe your main duties should also be listed in the letter.

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
hey when you say lead statement what do you mean by that? thanks

Mar 16, 2020
Hello All,

Duties from CIC website:

Please help, Thank you
Hello Paramjit,
Did you use the above mentioned job responsibilities for your EE. I am planning on submitting my file this month and was working on a reference letter. My concerns are same as yours. Were you able to successfully secure you PR?

Paramjit6257

Apr 23, 2020
Hello Paramjit,
Did you use the above mentioned job responsibilities for your EE. I am planning on submitting my file this month and was working on a reference letter. My concerns are same as yours. Were you able to successfully secure you PR?
Yes I used the above mentioned and I luckily got my COPR. Good luck to you too