+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

Jas179

May 3, 2019
That is right. Five or six points for entire duration. Since you are getting it from colleague, just make sure that it is properly aligned with NOC that you are claiming. Like a paraphrased version of NOC duties.

I have a template that I used for the affidavit, I can send to you if you want. You could DM your email id. I cannot send it right away, but in a day or two, I could send it.
Can anyone please send me the format for affidavit? I am in urgent need as time is running out.

NiteshKelani

Apr 28, 2019
TCS will issue responsibilities letter only for people who resigned, and not for people who are actively employed.

Other option is to get the letter from a manager or co-worker, and have them notarized. It should include their official email id and phone number with country code. Submit that letter + their identity card. The colleague should have worked for the entire tenure in which you have worked in TCS because they would have to give an affidavit for your entire experience. It is fine if they have worked in different projects/locations/clients/teams etc. Just their tenure with TCS need to match your tenure. If your colleague has a Linkedin profile, make sure that it is up to date.

Write a explanation that since the company did not provide a letter, you got a notarized letter from manager/co-worker for responsibilities. If HR writes back in email saying that they won't issue the letter, include that as well for proof. It is fine even if they haven't given anything in writing. Just put an explanation, and you should be fine.

Also along with the letter include every other document that you have. Appraisal letters, promotion letters, tax returns, 6 recent pay slips etc. Even if it is overseas deputation, just include tax returns/pay slips of that you get from TCS in that country. Put everything in one PDF. Keep the first page for explanation, second page for index of documents, third page for actual letter from co-worker/manager with responsibilities, and followed everything in chronological order.. recent first.

I just listed what worked for me.

CIC is very liberal when it comes to reference letters from big companies and they don't expect it to be in letter head. But responsibilities letter is a must irrespective of any number of documents you provide. Without that CIC will not be able to confirm that you worked on your claimed NOC. No responsibilities document = no PR.

Hi,
My current supervisor is not providing me job duties on email. can I get it from my TCS colleagues and notarize it. Also do they look for notarization on stamp paper or plain paper.

srini_reddy

May 16, 2018
can someone please share the format to my email id m_s_r_18@yahoo.com. I submitted the affidavit but got any email from SNIP province asking in the below format.

• The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) requirements. As per our website, acceptable work experience documentation must:
  • - Include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources Officer,
  • - Be printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official workbook, or other official government documents.
  • Each letter of reference/workbook must include all of the following:
  • - Your job position and dates of employment;
  • - Your main duties/responsibilities;
  • - The number of hours you worked each week, if the position was not full-time;
  • - The physical location of the company/business; and
  • - The name and contact information of your supervisor or manager.
  • - Paystubs or cheques to show that you received payment from the employer,
  • - Bank statements to show deposits of earnings from the employer,
  • - Pension statements to show the employer was contributing to your retirement savings,
  • - Tax documentation that states your employers, and
  • - Any other documentation you feel may assist the SINP in verifying your work experience and employment.

Reactions: astraldust

shikha1somani

May 21, 2019
Hi All

Please let me know how to reach out to TCS HR for the reference letter. I am an ex-employee of TCS, so i dont think they will have any issues in providing reference letter to me.