FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
I'm also a victim to the acquisition. Can someone share the sample notarized letter to pogakusanthosh01@gmail.com. I'm requesting hr for the reference letter but as usual they won't respond to your asks.
why are you wasting your time n energy. the acquisition is a public thing. just find some news article and put its link in the letter of explanation.
why do you think cic agents are not humans. they understand acquisitions.

pnn@1986

Oct 30, 2020
Hello, i was working for Patni and got experience letter from Capgemini last year. Please send a mail to hrssletters.ig@capgemini.com along with your patni letters and employee id. Hope this helps.
They asked me to send the roles and responsibilities in the below format. They will also ask you to share the name of patni manager that you worked with. Thankfully my manager still works at Capgemini so that helped speed up my process. I go the letter in less than 2 weeks.

Date: mm, dd, yyyy

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that XXXXX (Employee id XXXX) was working with our organization from mm/ dd, yyyy to mm/dd, yyyy as full time employee for 40 hours per week. At the time of leaving the services of the company he/she was designated as XXXXXX.

His/Her roles and responsibilities includes-

Tools and technologies used

This letter is issued on the request of employee for XXXXXX(Ex: US Permanent Residency)

Farheend

Nov 18, 2021
They asked me to send the roles and responsibilities in the below format. They will also ask you to share the name of patni manager that you worked with. Thankfully my manager still works at Capgemini so that helped speed up my process. I go the letter in less than 2 weeks.

Date: mm, dd, yyyy

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that XXXXX (Employee id XXXX) was working with our organization from mm/ dd, yyyy to mm/dd, yyyy as full time employee for 40 hours per week. At the time of leaving the services of the company he/she was designated as XXXXXX.

His/Her roles and responsibilities includes-

Tools and technologies used

This letter is issued on the request of employee for XXXXXX(Ex: US Permanent Residency)
Hello,
Did you face any issue or additional document request with this reference letter?
I have also got one issued in this format and I'm at present working with Capgemini. Got nominated also by Ontario using this format just worried about IRCC.
I understand there's no salary details in this so I need to address it separately. But did this format work for you?