+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from HCL Technologies, India

urvashik

Jun 1, 2018
Hi,
Has anybody obtained a reference letter from HCL Tech in India? Please guide about the process.

Thanks.

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Yes i have. Though i had to deal with lot of issues as was getting it after almost 6 yrs since i left.

They issue a very standard format specifically talking about ncr offices. Request your manager to approve roles and responsibilities and send it to HR and EHS to get the letter. They might only add last designation, so for the missing information you can ask your manager or HR to verify missing info. in an email. Then you can explain things in LOE in ur application.

Reactions: mjs22933

urvashik

Jun 1, 2018
Yes i have. Though i had to deal with lot of issues as was getting it after almost 6 yrs since i left.

They issue a very standard format specifically talking about ncr offices. Request your manager to approve roles and responsibilities and send it to HR and EHS to get the letter. They might only add last designation, so for the missing information you can ask your manager or HR to verify missing info. in an email. Then you can explain things in LOE in ur application.

I am still with the company. I was thinking to not to notify my Reporting Manager. Is there any other way out, I guess HR will not issue on her own.

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
I am still with the company. I was thinking to not to notify my Reporting Manager. Is there any other way out, I guess HR will not issue on her own.
You already answered your question. Getting things on an official company letterhead would require sharing this information.

mjs22933

Jan 19, 2019
Can you plesae share your reference letter i am also working in hcl and trying to get one for my application

can you pls

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Does anybody have email address of the HCL HR who can here with the Reference letter for the Ex-HCL employees ??

fca.arun

Jul 30, 2020
I am an ex-HCLite myself, left the company in 2013. In the employee portal, it mentions to send request mail EVLSupport@hcl.com. I have done it, yet to get a response. Let you know if I get any update or any other source.

Thanks
Arun

fca.arun

Jul 30, 2020
Hi All,

I received my experience letter. The process is as below -
1. Send a requisition mail to EVLSupport@hcl.com.
2. Wait for a responses, the response team will request for your exit and content letter. The content letter, should contain your employee ID, tenure dates and roles & responsibilities.
3. While sending the content letter, keep your ex-manager or anyone at that level, in CC, that person needs to approve the content.
4. Once approved, you will get the letter in HCL letterhead in a week after this.

Thanks
Arun

sharmila123

Oct 19, 2020
Hi All,

I received my experience letter. The process is as below -
1. Send a requisition mail to EVLSupport@hcl.com.
2. Wait for a responses, the response team will request for your exit and content letter. The content letter, should contain your employee ID, tenure dates and roles & responsibilities.
3. While sending the content letter, keep your ex-manager or anyone at that level, in CC, that person needs to approve the content.
4. Once approved, you will get the letter in HCL letterhead in a week after this.

Thanks
Arun
Hi Arun,

I also worked in HCL from 2011-2013. I don't have/remember my manager email or telephone number. Do the EVLsupport help with the manager information? What if the manager already left the company? I haven't sent the email to EVLSupport yet.

Tarun78

Nov 29, 2020
Hi Arun,

If worked in HCL tech and HCL America then do i get 2 Employee verification letter ?
Thanks

fca.arun

Jul 30, 2020
Hi,

If you are currently working HCL America after being transferred, then all you need reference letter from India, assuming they gave you an deputation letter. That deputataion letter, containing your roles and responsilbilties should be enough.
On the other hand, HCL India and HCL America are not throuh transfer, thenm yes, you need to get it seprately.
Also, while applying for PR, HCL India and America should be put in separate lines, your deputation date is your end date at HCL India.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Arun

Tarun78

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks Arun for your response.
I got transferred from HCL tech India to HCL America, In Deputation letter there is nothing role and responsibility mentioned
I have worked 4 years in HCL tech India and 4 years in HCL America , am not working with HCL America now, I have left HCL America.
now my current employer need EVL with skill set for GC processing, so please let me know how to proceed, and Do HR will provide 2 Employee verification letter , 4 years from India and 4 years of HCL America USA. so little confused, do i need sent 2 contents to HR ?