NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
So HR + my ex-manager have refused to provide me a reference letter

Even asking ex-colleagues (who still remain with the organization) has been futile

That said, I "have" managed to get a reference letter from an ex-colleague (who has left the organization)

Problem is, this guy was not issued any business cards from his current organization and as such, the best he can do is sign on the reference letter (without company letterhead ofcourse) with his current contact details - but without a business card

I'm thinking of getting a notarized affidavit saying that HR refused to provide me the reference letter (email to be attached as proof) and so I've got the letter from an ex-colleague who does not have a business card issued to him by his current organization.

I will also attach my job letter, resignation letter, pay slips, etc as proof

Will this suffice?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
What you need to get is an SD (statutory declaration) from your superior (any?) with all the details as per CIC requests.

No need for business card in this case.

You can also provide payslips, tax docs, contract o support your case - in MOST of the cases this will suffice.

hshringi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
None of my superiors (whether that be my manager or his colleagues) are willing to sign anything for me - all keep referring me back to HR who have already refused to provide anything

As for the supplementary documents you mentioned, I intend to include all of them in my application