+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter from current employer

shoxdid

Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys,

My previous work experience is already sufficient for the application. I am actually reluctant to tell my current employer to write a reference letter for me. Can I erase the current one from work experience and indicate it in the personal history section? Will this be fine for my application or I better get a reference letter for my current job?

THANK YOU!! :D :D

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shoxdid said:
Hi guys,

My previous work experience is already sufficient for the application. I am actually reluctant to tell my current employer to write a reference letter for me. Can I erase the current one from work experience and indicate it in the personal history section? Will this be fine for my application or I better get a reference letter for my current job?

THANK YOU!! :D :D
If you're not claiming points for that work experience then sure, add it to the personal history section. If you make this cange post ITA then write a LOE regarding the change.

Cheers :)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
If you're not claiming points for that work experience then sure, add it to the personal history section. If you make this cange post ITA then write a LOE regarding the change.

Cheers :)
So i just want to double check is it ok to omit my current work from work history if am not having any extra points from it