+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from CTS

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi everyone!

So I managed to get the roles and responsibilities letter out but the HR removed the bits about the number of hours and compensation.

The compensation bit I can provide the payslips and compensation letters, but any idea how to solve the work hours part of it?

Thanks!

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hi everyone!

So I managed to get the roles and responsibilities letter out but the HR removed the bits about the number of hours and compensation.

The compensation bit I can provide the payslips and compensation letters, but any idea how to solve the work hours part of it?

Thanks!

Usually working hours are mentioned offer letter. I think that can work.

Also, you can share salary slips, may be one for each quarter, showing that you have been working there for a certain period.

It worked for me though. Good luck for your application.

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Usually working hours are mentioned offer letter. I think that can work.

Also, you can share salary slips, may be one for each quarter, showing that you have been working there for a certain period.

It worked for me though. Good luck for your application.
Thank you! That's a good idea about the offer letter: I joined as a fresher ages back in 2012...will have to dig that offer letter up :)

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Update: what an awesome idea! My offer letter from 2012 indeed has the hours of work mentioned. I can also put in my promotion letter dated 2015 which mentions other terms of employment remain unchanged.

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Update: what an awesome idea! My offer letter from 2012 indeed has the hours of work mentioned. I can also put in my promotion letter dated 2015 which mentions other terms of employment remain unchanged.
Good luck... you can explain it in LOE, if you would like to...

Sayani

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everyone!

Thanks![/Q
Hi..
How did u get the reference letter from Cognizant? I am an ex employee.. any idea whom should I contact ?

Sayani

Jan 4, 2019
Working hours are not mentioned in my offer letter issued in 2010.. any idea where can I find that... Also, anyone has CTS letter head? I need that for reference letter from an existing employee

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi, I am a former employee of CTS. Now I am in process of express entry (CEC ) documentation. But for proof of work experience, I have only
1. Roles and responsibility letter generated from AlwaysCognizant portal
2. Downloaded promotion/salary revised letters
3. Last 6 months payslips

I have emailed to exithelpdesk@cognizant for a complete reference letter including employment type (full time) and salary information. If I won't receive it on time, can I include above documents for submitting?