+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from Cognizant

sijuvgeorge

Dec 6, 2019
Hi, I am a former employee of CTS. Now I am in process of express entry (CEC ) documentation. But for proof of work experience, I have only
1. Roles and responsibility letter generated from AlwaysCognizant portal
2. Downloaded promotion/salary revised letters
3. Last 6 months payslips

I have emailed to exithelpdesk@cognizant for a complete reference letter including employment type (full time) and salary information. If I won't receive it on time, can I include above documents for submitting?
hi,
I left CTS in 2010.Is there a way i can register to AlwaysCognizant portal? Or any emails to reach out to for obtaining detailed employment letters for ex employees?

riyazden

Jul 13, 2020
Same situation here, please throw some light? for obtaining experience/reference letters for Ex-CTS employees

Surabhi06

Jan 12, 2021
Hi Rahustium,

The process went very simple for me. All I had to do was to prepare the content all by myself that satisfies the requirements for the Referral Letter - eg. Full Employee Name, Employee ID, Supervisor Name, Designation, etc. and especially the Roles and Responsibilities for our NOC. Upload the same in the Experience Letter request under eLetters App. On Submitting the request, Supervisor has to approve and followed by HR Team. Once done, we would be mailed with the Reference Letter on the Cognizant Letterhead.

Thanks

Hi ,

Can you please tell where to request for Reference Letter for approval from Cognizant if we left the company 2-3 years back already?

Thanks in Advance,
Surabhi

riyazden

Jul 13, 2020
Hi, please request via an email to

Hi, I received the CTS experience letter received from EXITHELPINDIA, but not seeing the role (say BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST) mentioned in the signed letter. But I have the relevant responsibilities aligned to BSA role. will this be ok for submitting to expressentry, please advise?

magheselango

Jan 18, 2021
Could you please guide me how to do it please i am in need to get the LOR but exit help desk is saying that they cant provide it

Pooja Panwar

Jun 9, 2022
Hi everyone, my husband works with CTS(Cognizant), can anyone please list out the documents we require for PR application from Cognizant(1year Canadian experience). Please please list out the documents and please mention how to obtain them. We need points.