+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from Cognizant

hariprasath2593

Aug 15, 2018
Hi Cognizant Employees,

Has anyone here got a reference letter from Cognizant for PR Application? If so, from whom did you obtain it? Is it your supervisor or did you manage to get it from the HR?

Thanks

Rahustium

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Cognizant Employees,

Has anyone here got a reference letter from Cognizant for PR Application? If so, from whom did you obtain it? Is it your supervisor or did you manage to get it from the HR?

Thanks
Did you get your letter??
Hey, I will be applying for CT refernce letter, can I have a quick chat. Can you give me your contact number?

Rahustium

Oct 31, 2018
Hey,
I was thinking of raising a request through the eletters app. As far I know it goes through supervisor's approval. Have you tried via this? I was wondering how cooperative my manager would be. If you have proceeded with yours, can you share your experience?

Aimee bolwin

Aug 12, 2018
Can anyone share the procedure,even i am searching for the exact steps involved to get employee reference letter

hariprasath2593

Aug 15, 2018
Hey,
I was thinking of raising a request through the eletters app. As far I know it goes through supervisor's approval. Have you tried via this? I was wondering how cooperative my manager would be. If you have proceeded with yours, can you share your experience?
Hi Rahustium,

The process went very simple for me. All I had to do was to prepare the content all by myself that satisfies the requirements for the Referral Letter - eg. Full Employee Name, Employee ID, Supervisor Name, Designation, etc. and especially the Roles and Responsibilities for our NOC. Upload the same in the Experience Letter request under eLetters App. On Submitting the request, Supervisor has to approve and followed by HR Team. Once done, we would be mailed with the Reference Letter on the Cognizant Letterhead.

Thanks

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi, I am a former employee of CTS. Now I am in process of express entry (CEC ) documentation. But for proof of work experience, I have only
1. Roles and responsibility letter generated from AlwaysCognizant portal
2. Downloaded promotion/salary revised letters
3. Last 6 months payslips

I have emailed to exithelpdesk@cognizant for a complete reference letter including employment type (full time) and salary information. If I won't receive it on time, can I include above documents for submitting?

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Do you guys know if we can claim 50 points for company written job offer which was given during (Intracompany Transfer Closed work permit) or does company give any other written job offer letter/reference letter that supports our PR application to claim 50 pts of job offer (arranged employment).

ssuganth

Aug 23, 2020
Hi, I am a former employee of CTS. Now I am in process of express entry (CEC ) documentation. But for proof of work experience, I have only
1. Roles and responsibility letter generated from AlwaysCognizant portal
2. Downloaded promotion/salary revised letters
3. Last 6 months payslips

I have emailed to exithelpdesk@cognizant for a complete reference letter including employment type (full time) and salary information. If I won't receive it on time, can I include above documents for submitting?
Hi,
Did exithelpdesk@cognizant gave reference letter in the format IRCC expects? If not, wat is the process you followed to get one?

Appreciate if you could share ur experience since I need to get as well.

- Suganth

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Do you guys know if we can claim 50 points for company written job offer which was given during (Intracompany Transfer Closed work permit) or does company give any other written job offer letter/reference letter that supports our PR application to claim 50 pts of job offer (arranged employment).
No! It can't be used. Your application will be refused right away.

Companies do provide a separate job offer mentioning that the respective person would be employed for a period of at least 1 year after he/she gains the PR status in Canada.

If the job offer is valid and fulfilling all the requirements of CIC, only then it will fetch additional 50 points to your CRS.

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi,
Did exithelpdesk@cognizant gave reference letter in the format IRCC expects? If not, wat is the process you followed to get one?

Appreciate if you could share ur experience since I need to get as well.

- Suganth
I was trying to get the reference letter for last three months. I have emailed alwayscognizant@cognizant.com and exithelpdesk@cognnizant, but there was no use.
After sending tons of emails and lot of frustration, I messaged on cognizant Facebook messenger and they replied. They won't give salary info but asked me to submit new request on always cognizant portal. cognizant Facebook (social media team???)sent an email to exithelpdesk to provide me full-time 40 hours details and I got the letter in email attachment within a week.

ssuganth

Aug 23, 2020
I was trying to get the reference letter for last three months. I have emailed alwayscognizant@cognizant.com and exithelpdesk@cognnizant, but there was no use.
After sending tons of emails and lot of frustration, I messaged on cognizant Facebook messenger and they replied. They won't give salary info but asked me to submit new request on always cognizant portal. cognizant Facebook (social media team???)sent an email to exithelpdesk to provide me full-time 40 hours details and I got the letter in email attachment within a week.
Ok Thanks, will follow the same procedure.

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hi everyone quick question .Post completion of a year in Canada ,we would get points for Canadian experience and points for Job offer as well as long as we have the Job offer leter from Cogniznag ( eltter app ) claiming that we would be working for atleast a year with the company after the PR. I guess that is what exactly the PR letter we get from eletters say . So we should be good claiming points for both experienece and job offer ?