+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from Accenture

tyash

Jan 17, 2016
Hi guys can you please let me know the process to the get the experience letter. I have emailed all the email mentioned in the discussion but no reply. Any help or guidence will be appreciated. Thank you.

vaas2018

Oct 13, 2018
What is the next procedure they need? I require a general letter 'To whomsoever it may concern'.
for ex-employees - the job duties, does it require approval from project lead or ONLY HR has to approve it? Whom do they verify with?

Please share details on this

Thank you

Hello,

I had written to the Exit team of Accenture and they had replied as below:

Kindly write to INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com for the reference Letter as we are not the concerned Team for the same. In the mail, please include your complete address (Indian Address Only) & specify the reason for requesting the letter.

I am an ex-employee of Accenture (2007-2011) and they provided me with all the details in the company's format. I think it's fine as they cover all the details and that is important.

They post the Reference Letter to us. Please write to the above email id requesting for a reference letter and state the purpose as Canada Immigration. They will reply with the details they need from you and the procedure.

Hope this helps

OldRum

Dec 22, 2018
Hi Rishi and Vinsk,

Did Accenture ask you to submit a supporting document to show that you are applying for PR?

If they did, could you please let me know what did you provide?

Thanks
Hi,

Accenture is asking me the same, can you pls share your experience as to what you did? I am still to create an express entry profile.

SrirM

May 15, 2019
If you are a current employee in Accenture India, follow the below steps:

Login to AST (Accenture Service Tool)
Click on New Request > Credence Request

Enter data in the below requested fields:
Category :
Special
Credence Type : Proof of Employment

Purpose: citizenship and Immigration
The letter should be addressed to : Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Citizenship applying to which country : Canada
Share your work description in 4 to 5 bullet points : *Work Description* (I entered 9 bullet points and it was accepted)

Comments: Request you to mention the below content in the beginning of the letter before mentioning the job duties (work description). "This is to certify that *Full Name* is employed with Accenture Solutions Private Limited full time (45 hours per week) in *Name of City*, India from *Joining Date* till present. *He/She* is designated as career level *Current Level - Current Designation*."

Preferred Letter Format : Hard Copy
Facility : *Office*

Click on Submit

The request has to be approved by your Supervisor and HR Rep in AST. Once both of them approve it, you would receive the reference letter in few days. You can collect the same from the mail room.

Note:
Mention your details wherever I have mentioned content between asterisk (*).

Hey did you get your pr...??

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016

Category :
Special

The letter should be addressed to : Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Share your work description in 4 to 5 bullet points : *Work Description* (I entered 9 bullet points and it was accepted)

Comments: Request you to mention the below content in the beginning of the letter before mentioning the job duties (work description). "This is to certify that *Full Name* is employed with Accenture Solutions Private Limited full time (45 hours per week) in *Name of City*, India from *Joining Date* till present. *He/She* is designated as career level *Current Level - Current Designation*."

Click on Submit

The request has to be approved by your Supervisor and HR Rep in AST. Once both of them approve it, you would receive the reference letter in few days. You can collect the same from the mail room.

Note:

Hey just wanted to know if this will have a digital signature and stamp?Is that allowed or should we get a signature again?

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hey just wanted to know if this will have a digital signature and stamp?Is that allowed or should we get a signature again?
It is a hard copy with stamp and signature.

crs2019

Jun 26, 2019
I recently got my reference letter from Accenture. Sharing the details hoping this might help others.

You need to send a mail to INDIA.HRSS.ESL@accenture.com stating clearly the details you need in the reference letter and the purpose for which you require the reference letter (ex: Canada immigration or PR). They do need proof for the purpose you mention. I sent them the snapshot of my express entry profile and it worked. You need to send them the details of the roles, duties, and responsibilities along with the supervisor enterprise id. You need not provide the dates and name of the clients/projects. They will ask for the joining and end date. Optional, but they ask for the soft copy of the Accenture relieving letter. You can also mention any specific address other than the one they may already have, for sending the reference letter.

Once they have all this information, they will reach out to concerned people to validate and approve, which should not take more than 3 working days. After this, they will send you both hard and soft copy of the reference letter.

They will write the roles and duties the way you mention provided they are correct and verified. They do not mention the salary details.

Question: I do not have Accenture's compensation letter or the offer letter. Submitting only the payslips for the last six months would be enough for the salary details?

sim_11

Jun 9, 2019

Category :
Special

Click on Submit

Note:

I have applied for the reference letter on AST and my supervisor has approved the same, but when it comes to the HR approval the option says NA. I contacted him and he is also unable to see the pending approvals or my request. Could anyone please help me with the same asap.
Thanks in advance.

sjimmigrant

Nov 27, 2019
I have applied for the reference letter on AST and my supervisor has approved the same, but when it comes to the HR approval the option says NA. I contacted him and he is also unable to see the pending approvals or my request. Could anyone please help me with the same asap.
Thanks in advance.
Quick question:
I'm an ex employee and left Accenture in 2017. Do we need to provide the manager details who would approve to grant reference letter? Or it goes to my last manager whom I was reporting to?

This is quite informative chain. Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

ninad116

Aug 19, 2019
Ottawa
Thanks. I've sent the mail to HRSSC email ID as you suggested. Meanwhile, I also sent mail to these 2 other mail IDs requesting for ref letter. I got these 2 mail IDs from some Accenture Alumini website. Mail Ids are- India.HRSS.Exits@accenture.com and India.HRSS.Ex-Emp@accenture.com.

Another question- Any idea if Accenture exit HR reaches out to last supervisor for approval (for job duties I provided in my mail) or they just send the letter as per the details we provide them ?
From Accenture Alumni website FAQs:

AAPAC:

Where can I find information on obtaining employment verification (Asia-Pacific, India)?
For India, in cae you have not received a copy of reliving letter you can send request via email to India.HRSS.Exits@accenture.com
For India, send request via email to India.HRSS.Exits@accenture.com

Special Experience/Service letter (capturing roles & responsibilities) would be only issued for the below listed purposes:
1. Green card letter.
2. Citizenship and immigration Services
3. Higher education letter
4. US work permit

Include complete address (Indian Address Only) & specify the reason for requesting the letter. For above such letter request you can send an email to India.HRSS.ESL@accenture.com

Sahi_991

Aug 24, 2020
I was working as an intern with Accenture India for 9 months and have been have been corresponding with INDIA.HRSS.ESL@accenture.com for my reference letter. I was asked all the details by the team including the enterprise id, job description, supervisors, etc.
The team replied stating that they require my SAP id for the purpose after I gave them all the information they required.
Interns were not assigned SAP ids when I was employed in 2015-16.
The team has replied back stating that they do not issue credence/reference letters to interns.
Any suggestions about where I can escalate this issue or where can I get a SAP id from?
Thanks.

dh301823

Dec 19, 2020
Guys, I got the letter from Accenture but they refused to write all the designations. And annual ctc.
So I am planning to upload salary slips and compensation letter.

The issue is, on payslip it's written "software engineering analyst" but on compensation letter, it's written "senior programmer" .

What to do ? Did any of you faced the same issue ?
Hi,
Coul dyou please tell me finally what did you put on the reference letter.

Thanks

Shash1

Dec 22, 2020
I recently got my reference letter from Accenture. Sharing the details hoping this might help others.

You need to send a mail to INDIA.HRSS.ESL@accenture.com stating clearly the details you need in the reference letter and the purpose for which you require the reference letter (ex: Canada immigration or PR). They do need proof for the purpose you mention. I sent them the snapshot of my express entry profile and it worked. You need to send them the details of the roles, duties, and responsibilities along with the supervisor enterprise id. You need not provide the dates and name of the clients/projects. They will ask for the joining and end date. Optional, but they ask for the soft copy of the Accenture relieving letter. You can also mention any specific address other than the one they may already have, for sending the reference letter.

Once they have all this information, they will reach out to concerned people to validate and approve, which should not take more than 3 working days. After this, they will send you both hard and soft copy of the reference letter.

They will write the roles and duties the way you mention provided they are correct and verified. They do not mention the salary details.

Question: I do not have Accenture's compensation letter or the offer letter. Submitting only the payslips for the last six months would be enough for the salary details?
Could you please tell me for Annual salary which document you uploaded along with salary slips??