+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from Accenture

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hi write to this ID - India.HRSSC.Exits@accenture.com and say you needed a reference letter and you wrote to INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com but the mail got undelivered as it said the ID doesnt exit and ask them only to provide you with the correct ID
Thanks. I've sent the mail to HRSSC email ID as you suggested. Meanwhile, I also sent mail to these 2 other mail IDs requesting for ref letter. I got these 2 mail IDs from some Accenture Alumini website. Mail Ids are- India.HRSS.Exits@accenture.com and India.HRSS.Ex-Emp@accenture.com.

Another question- Any idea if Accenture exit HR reaches out to last supervisor for approval (for job duties I provided in my mail) or they just send the letter as per the details we provide them ?

Reactions: ninad116

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
Thanks. I've sent the mail to HRSSC email ID as you suggested. Meanwhile, I also sent mail to these 2 other mail IDs requesting for ref letter. I got these 2 mail IDs from some Accenture Alumini website. Mail Ids are- India.HRSS.Exits@accenture.com and India.HRSS.Ex-Emp@accenture.com.

Another question- Any idea if Accenture exit HR reaches out to last supervisor for approval (for job duties I provided in my mail) or they just send the letter as per the details we provide them ?
They reach out to your supervisor and the supervisor has to approve it. Thats the reason I had told you to find a friendly higher authority under whom you have worked and is still in Accenture

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
They reach out to your supervisor and the supervisor has to approve it. Thats the reason I had told you to find a friendly higher authority under whom you have worked and is still in Accenture
ok, thanks. My supervisor isn;t there as the employment was 5-6 years ago. Will put another supervisor. Thanks for your reply.

ak2306

Aug 20, 2018
Hi,
I'm currently employed in Accenture and I'm seeking a proof of employment letter from Accenture. Can any of you guys let me know if the HR agreed to mention your salary on the letter?

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
They wont write salary but it's not required on letter head. Roles and responsibilities along with current designation and duration is enough

ak2306

Aug 20, 2018
They wont write salary but it's not required on letter head. Roles and responsibilities along with current designation and duration is enough
Thanks a lot for the help! :)
I have one last doubt . I have had more than one designation in Accenture, should I mention all the designations held by me along with the duration or the current designation along with the corresponding responsibilities will suffice?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I have one last doubt . I have had more than one designation in Accenture, should I mention all the designations held by me along with the duration or the current designation along with the corresponding responsibilities will suffice?
"

Jul 13, 2018
Yes... Specifically ask them to mention that in the reference letter

ak2306

Aug 20, 2018
"
Thank you for the help! :)

Mary-SK

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

PLEASE PLEASE help me with the below query.

I got accepted in Canadian university for MBA, I've been requested to submit Letter of Recommendation from my company in company letter head from any 2 supervisors. I am currently working in ACCENTURE, please advice how to get LOR from my supervisors as they usually do not give any letter in letterhead.

rishirajsing

Aug 14, 2018
Guys, I got the letter from Accenture but they refused to write all the designations. And annual ctc.
So I am planning to upload salary slips and compensation letter.

The issue is, on payslip it's written "software engineering analyst" but on compensation letter, it's written "senior programmer" .

What to do ? Did any of you faced the same issue ?

Vinsk

Sep 18, 2018
Guys, I got the letter from Accenture but they refused to write all the designations. And annual ctc.
So I am planning to upload salary slips and compensation letter.

The issue is, on payslip it's written "software engineering analyst" but on compensation letter, it's written "senior programmer" .

What to do ? Did any of you faced the same issue ?
I am in the same boat as you ,the reference letter has only one designation “Software Engineering Analyst” and I have lost contact of all managers and supervisors when I was in Associate Software Engineer position.What do I do now?There is no mention of ctc in my letter so I am planning to attach some payslips of the position I currently have reference letter of.Any suggestions?

MikeCan

Sep 27, 2018
Hi Rishi and Vinsk,

Did Accenture ask you to submit a supporting document to show that you are applying for PR?

If they did, could you please let me know what did you provide?

Thanks

ankuracc

Sep 29, 2018
I am in the same boat as you ,the reference letter has only one designation “Software Engineering Analyst” and I have lost contact of all managers and supervisors when I was in Associate Software Engineer position.What do I do now?There is no mention of ctc in my letter so I am planning to attach some payslips of the position I currently have reference letter of.Any suggestions?
hi,
can you please share a sample format of reference letter that you requested to HR. I worked in Accenture for 6 yrs as ASE, SE & SSE, and of course my roles & responsibilities were different in all three designations. I also don't remember the exact date & duration I spent in each of the roles.