NOC 0124
AOR Received.
07-12-16
Med's Done....
17-12-16
Passport Req..
26-12-17
Hello,

I have tried looking for a reference letter which consists of multiple positions work experience from the same company, unfortunately I still haven't got a sample reference letter which can help me understand the format to write for such situation.

If anyone knows or has a sample reference letter wherein an employee has worked full-time and part time as well over a course of few years please do tell?

Any suggestions or help is welcome.

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
niki.chawla1 said:
Hello,

I have tried looking for a reference letter which consists of multiple positions work experience from the same company, unfortunately I still haven't got a sample reference letter which can help me understand the format to write for such situation.

If anyone knows or has a sample reference letter wherein an employee has worked full-time and part time as well over a course of few years please do tell?

Any suggestions or help is welcome.
I was in the same position like you are in. I got 1 reference letter listing all the positions at various locations. Just ask the referee to list your total duration as well as get him to list the various positions with job details as well as the specific tenure for each position.

It works just fine.

niki.chawla1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC 0124
AOR Received.
07-12-16
Med's Done....
17-12-16
Passport Req..
26-12-17
Djikstra said:
I was in the same position like you are in. I got 1 reference letter listing all the positions at various locations. Just ask the referee to list your total duration as well as get him to list the various positions with job details as well as the specific tenure for each position.

It works just fine.
would you able to share a sample letter with me? the employer told me to list it and give him. He will see if there is a need to make changes or else he will just provide it to me on the letter head.

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
niki.chawla1 said:
would you able to share a sample letter with me? the employer told me to list it and give him. He will see if there is a need to make changes or else he will just provide it to me on the letter head.
Pls PM your email ID. Will forward it.

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Djikstra said:

It works just fine.
hey bud,

Would you be able to send it to me too?

Sending you my email via PM.

Thanks.

Enelym18

Dec 5, 2016
Djikstra said:

It works just fine.
Hi please share the sample too, mvpiramo@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

Ravi B

Jun 10, 2016
Djikstra said:

It works just fine.

Hi Buddy,

Could you send me as well. Sending my Email via PM.

Thanks

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
I was in the same position.. Managed to get Ref Letters tho. Let me know of you need my ref letter. PM for details.

Djikstra

Feb 25, 2016
Below is the template:

Template for Reference letter

Sub: Reference letter for XXXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have known XYZ for the past xx years. She/he had joined us in MM/YYYY as a XXX and since then she / he was a full time employee till his/her last day of work.
She/he gradually climbed the ladder of success in our organization through his/her hard work, dedication & determination.

During the time of relieving he/she held the designation of xxxxx.

She/ He would prove to be an asset for any organization he/she works in the future and we sincerely wish him/her all the best for his/her future endeavors .

Please refer to the subsequent annexure for the various designations held by him/her.

Designation : XXXXXXXXXXXX
Period : MM/YYYY – MM/YYYY
Role : XXXXXXXXXXX
Salary : Rs .XXXXXXX (Per Annum)

Responsibilities:

Designation : XXXXXXXXXXXX
Period : MM/YYYY – MM/YYYY
Role : XXXXXXXXXXX
Salary : Rs. XXXXXXX (Per Annum)

Responsibilities:

We assure you that we have been truthful in our disclosures pertaining to XXXXXX.

We wish him/her all the best for his /her future.

Regards
xxxxxxxxxx
Designation:
Phone:
Email Id:

Important Instructions for Reference letter:

• The Reference letter should be typed out on a company letterhead.
• The Reference letter should ideally be given by the immediate supervisor/manager of the employee / HR Team.
• It should be addressed to whomsoever it May Concern, as you may not be aware of who will be reading the letter.
• The Reference letter should include important details mentioned below:
 Name of employee
 Date of joining/Duration
 Salary details
 Designation of the Employee
 Roles and Responsibilities