+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reference letter for government employees

Secret90

Jun 13, 2021
Hello everyone. I work for government as a teacher in Turkey. I cannot get an experience letter from the govt. I have a contract that I signed when I got the job saying that I will work for the govt. That doesn't include working hours and duties. But I can show insurance papers that my insurance is paid full time on 30 days per month. In turkey a govt employee works 40 hours a week but not less by law. The problem is this 40 hours isnt written on papers. What should I do?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone. I work for government as a teacher in Turkey. I cannot get an experience letter from the govt. I have a contract that I signed when I got the job saying that I will work for the govt. That doesn't include working hours and duties. But I can show insurance papers that my insurance is paid full time on 30 days per month. In turkey a govt employee works 40 hours a week but not less by law. The problem is this 40 hours isnt written on papers. What should I do?
I believe there should be some Head or Authority of the school who can provide you the required documents.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need some document or proof that your duties meet the NOC and working hours. It is a mandatory requirement. Can you get a superior to write an employment letter?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I will try but I'm afraid he is not gonna sign it. I hope he does. Thank you :)
If the head doesn't, hen you can get a reference from colleagues or anyone superior than you, and you can submit a Letter of explanation to IRCC regarding this difficulty obtaining documents from the head. There is always a way

Secret90

Jun 13, 2021
If the head doesn't, hen you can get a reference from colleagues or anyone superior than you, and you can submit a Letter of explanation to IRCC regarding this difficulty obtaining documents from the head. There is always a way

I will ask the school principal. I think it will be accepted.