+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter Denied by IT Companies- CIC accepts or rejects the application?

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

I have seen many posts earlier specially from employees of IT Companies (who are on work permit) like Infy, TCS etc that the HR/Company denied providing the Reference Letter in CIC provided format i.e. on Company Letterhead and mentioning details.

I am also on the same boat and received ITA in 13th Drawin FSW Category. I am going to submit my application with Notarized Reference Letter from Immediate Supervisor with T4,NOA, Paystubs and Letter we got at the time of Visa Application with a LOE.

Also, for Indian Work experience with the same company I am providing Notarized Reference Letter from Immediate Supervisor, Payslips, Income Tax Returns.

Now my question is - Q) Is there anyone, whose application was accepted or rejected due to incomplete Reference Letter?

This would be really great if someone who already submitted their application and received approval/rejection in the same category.

Thanks in advance !!!

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Makolutus said:
Dear Members,

I have seen many posts earlier specially from employees of IT Companies (who are on work permit) like Infy, TCS etc that the HR/Company denied providing the Reference Letter in CIC provided format i.e. on Company Letterhead and mentioning details.

I am also on the same boat and received ITA in 13th Drawin FSW Category. I am going to submit my application with Notarized Reference Letter from Immediate Supervisor with T4,NOA, Paystubs and Letter we got at the time of Visa Application with a LOE.

Also, for Indian Work experience with the same company I am providing Notarized Reference Letter from Immediate Supervisor, Payslips, Income Tax Returns.

Now my question is - Q) Is there anyone, whose application was accepted or rejected due to incomplete Reference Letter?

This would be really great if someone who already submitted their application and received approval/rejection in the same category.

Thanks in advance !!!
What is incomplete reference letter?

As per what you have stated above, the docs you are providing should suffice.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Makolutus said:
I would be really grateful if someone can provide some information on this....
you reference letter should have all your roles and responsibilities.
if u contact ur HR they will provide the details of ur employment roles and responsibilities. But u need tell them that this is the purpose of Immigration. I did with one of the MNC in which I worked.Shoot out an email to respective HR from where u got ur experience letter they will give.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
May toss --- Not with all IT companies in India . Most of the company deny to give such letters.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Get a letter from co worker , or any other manager who is friendly. Get their business card.
Explain to CIC what you have just posted.

It is very important to get a letter which details your roles, responsibility and hours of work.

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much guys!!! I really want to know if there is someone, whose application got accepted or rejected based on the documents in the absence of Letter on Company Letter-head.

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makolutus said:
Thank you so much guys!!! I really want to know if there is someone, whose application got accepted or rejected based on the documents in the absence of Letter on Company Letter-head.
Yes I was in the same boat as you and I got PPR today. So here is what I did - I dropped an email to alumni group and asked for the reference letter in the format that CIC asked for. Obviously they will reply no to that email. And then I attached this email along with all other documents and mentioned the situation in Letter of Explanation.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
TCS gives such letters...

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kainthsimranjit said:
TCS gives such letters...
Hi kainthsimranjit,

Can you please explain the process to get it if one is currently employed with the Company...

anhera28

Feb 8, 2017
@kainthsimranjit,

I saw this thread today. I got my ITA and was asking around regarding the reference letter. I too have the same question - Does TCS provide to current employees. If yes what is the procedure