+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refence letter

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
hello members
i have query about reference letter. in my job salary is at the time of initial appointment was different but after six month salary was increased and new order of hiked salary was released. now i have query that in my refeence letter new salary was mentioned which i was taking from last 2 years . do i need to mention old salary at the time of initial appointment or it is ok with the last salary. because the position on which i worked does not changed since my appointment,
pls clarify

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
hello members
i have query about reference letter. in my job salary is at the time of initial appointment was different but after six month salary was increased and new order of hiked salary was released. now i have query that in my refeence letter new salary was mentioned which i was taking from last 2 years . do i need to mention old salary at the time of initial appointment or it is ok with the last salary. because the position on which i worked does not changed since my appointment,
pls clarify

Don't worry about it. You are all good. IRCC doesn't really care about increments, all they want to know is that your work experience is legitimate. Good Luck with your application.

Reactions: Adanac11