+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recvd RQ- Does anyone know how to apply for Record of Movement from Pakistan

hm0123

Oct 10, 2013
As the topic states.

unfortunately got the dreaded form.

Does anyone know if Pakistan issues a record of movement? Anyone done that before?

waleedhk

Sep 28, 2013
Salam,
I had received RQ as well- i had a lawyer and he said it's not something to lose sleep over. Anyhow to answer your question just state that in a copy of detailed explanation that, you authorize/grant the permission to get any records from CBSA because you don't know how to do it. thats all there is to it. and also write that photocopies of passport also serve the purpose of record of movements.

sajirin

Oct 3, 2013
hm0123 said:
As the topic states.

unfortunately got the dreaded form.

Does anyone know if Pakistan issues a record of movement? Anyone done that before?
well i am from Bangladesh i got my Record of Movement from Bangladesh High commission ottawa. When i call them they advice me to send my original passport with my request. I got it back within 6 business day. You can try pakistan high commission. that's my advice
for your info
http://www.pakmission.ca/framecontactus.htm

hm0123

Oct 10, 2013
thank you for replying sajirin.

I did call the Pakistani Consulate in Vancouver early morning and they haven't heard of any document named "record of movement" issued by the pakistani authorities. I think they actually don't since they stamp passports on EVERY entry and exit. But I don't know who will explain CIC this!

hm0123

Oct 10, 2013
sajirin said:
well i am from Bangladesh i got my Record of Movement from Bangladesh High commission ottawa. When i call them they advice me to send my original passport with my request. I got it back within 6 business day. You can try pakistan high commission. that's my advice
for your info
http Dot //www dot pakmission dot ca/framecontactudothtm
can you confirm please if Bangladesh puts stamps in their passport at every entry and exit from the country? Thanks

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The consulate may not be clear on this since as you say they find your movement record detailed by entry/ exit stamps. You need to contact the equivalent to Canada's CBSA in Pakistan which appears to be the Directorate General of Immigration & Passports (google is your friend) - they likely have/ could issue a database printout of your entry/ exit records that CIC expects matches with those in your passport.

toto1234

Aug 8, 2012
just send your passport and list of arrival and departures match with you passport stamps. no additional information is necessar