+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recruitment Service Providers

pmaejaz

Mar 19, 2018
Hi, I am currently pursuing my migration and as such my Express Entry profile is active. However with a CRS score of 350, I would only qualify under PNP stream. Need to know what are the other possibilities to crack this. I am currently from the aviation & travel industry in India, with over 20 years of exposure in the middle-east and Indian markets, and aged around 44 years. Any guidance, advise, or leads will be of great help. I have tried applying for employment opportunities through various portals of organisations, but not much of luck from that end. Are there any genuine recruitment consultants, thru whom I could engage and discuss possible employment options and receive an offer of employment, which would give a major boost to my overall CRS score and help me to process my file and take it forward. Any advise or tips up the sleeve would be of great help.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I am currently pursuing my migration and as such my Express Entry profile is active. However with a CRS score of 350, I would only qualify under PNP stream. Need to know what are the other possibilities to crack this. I am currently from the aviation & travel industry in India, with over 20 years of exposure in the middle-east and Indian markets, and aged around 44 years. Any guidance, advise, or leads will be of great help. I have tried applying for employment opportunities through various portals of organisations, but not much of luck from that end. Are there any genuine recruitment consultants, thru whom I could engage and discuss possible employment options and receive an offer of employment, which would give a major boost to my overall CRS score and help me to process my file and take it forward. Any advise or tips up the sleeve would be of great help.
Genuine Canadian recruitment consultants will only work with you once you are a PR. I would recommend you look for other ways to increase your CRS score (e.g. improving your IELTS test results) and/or look into the PNP immigration programs.