+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recruitment Consultants for Internal Audit

ali79uk

Aug 29, 2014
Hi All,

I am planning to do my Landing in Mid August, and want to start speaking with a few Recruitment Consultants in the time I am going to be in Canada. I want to spend 6 weeks to try and find a decent job and check out the area (Toronto Area) to see if moving to Canada is right for me.

I am a Fellow Chartered Accountant (England - ICAEW) and I also have an MBA from Manchester Business School. I am working at a Tier 1 Bank here in the UK (but unfortunately they dont have offices in Toronto), in the Internal Audit / Compliance / SOX field. I have 10 years post qualified experience (qualified with Big 4 firm).

What sort of salary should I try to command, and what are the prospects like for Internal Auditors (I dont want to work in practise). Who are the best recruitment consultants dealing with Internal Audit roles in Toronto and surrounding areas.

Kind Regards

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have seen internal audit jobs at two recruitment in Toronto, Marberg and AltisHR.

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
Hi, I am Internal Auditor and I am going to landing end of this year, you have excellent experience and qualification, I may advice you to obtain CIA Certified Internal Auditor which highly respected in Canada in the internal audit field.

kindly find the below a screen shot from Salary Guide-2015 of Robert Half Co' report.

http://s10.postimg.org/6knst4gft/Salary_2015.jpg