+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recruiter List : legal /IT -Seniors Please Help !

sagara

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Dear All

I am a IT professional with more than 15 years of experience. Now i am qualified as a lawyer in my home country.
i have 2 bachelors degrees in law and IT. But i wish to continue my career in law ,when i land toronto next month on PR basis.I have evaluated my degrees trough WES and they have recognized them as equivalent to canadian degrees
Then i started the licensing process to be a lawyer. that will take at least 2 more years to be a qualified lawyer in canada
During that time i expect to work in a law firm or under a lawyer as a legal assistant law clerk or any entry level position related

can any seniors please let me know a recruiters in canada , will be able to help me with the above requirement!

Awaiting a reply
Sagara

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are so many recruiters in Canada. You can get them on line, through news papers ads ( you can get many news papers free at the bus stations, Subway stations or shopping malls..

Look at this link posted by Saki:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-agencies-in-canada-general-t62921.0.html